Vacation Rental Gracias a la Vida Lodge - Puerto Varas
Aires del Sur Parcela 44 - Puerto Varas1-877-662-6988
Unwind and relax with deep soaking bathtubs in the guest rooms at this beach cabin in Llanquihue, not to mention it also offers a rooftop terrace and free Wi-Fi. Gracias a la Vida Lodge is also on a lake.
This 3-star Llanquihue cabin offers gift shops/newsstands. Whether visiting Chile on holiday or for work, make sure you take time out to de-stress as you can find spa services, a spa tub, a sauna and a private beach on site. Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out.
The lobby area has a TV so you can keep up-to-date on all the news. Planning a meeting? This cabin has a meeting room, as well as a business center. Other amenities include a garden and shopping on site.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Vacation Rental Gracias a la Vida Lodge
Breakfast at Vacation Rental Gracias a la Vida Lodge
A full breakfast is served between 9:30 AM and noon for a fee.
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Multilingual staff
- City tour
- Gift shop
- Shops in the hotel
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Private beach
- Ski room
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Free parking
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the cabin prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: between 3 PM and 9 PM.
Check-out: before 1:00 PM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CLP 9 for adults and CLP 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 40 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CLP 15 (roundtrip), (from 1 to 13 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 31 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Book your beach accommodation at Gracias a la Vida Lodge, offering 4 guest rooms with washers/dryers and designer toiletries. Rooms open onto balconies. Guest rooms are individually decorated, making each stay a unique experience. Functional in-room kitchens equipped with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and cookware/dishes/utensils allow you to dine in while you travel. A good night's sleep in supportive pillowtop mattresses with down comforters will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their holiday or business trip.
Business travelers will have access to dial-up internet during their Llanquihue visit. Rooms also include free local calls.
Designed to promote relaxation and well-being, all private bathrooms offer luxury deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Dial-up Internet access
Distances from Vacation Rental Gracias a la Vida LodgeMaldonado House - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Parque Philippi - 8 km / 5 mi
Opitz House - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Kuschel House - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Gotschlich House - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Yunge House - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Cerro Calvario - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Puerto Varas Beach - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Church of the Sacred Heart - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Puerto Varas Plaza de Armas - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Puerto Varas Casino - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Pablo Fierro Museum - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Raddatz House - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Teatro del Lago - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Frutillar Catholic Church - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
The preferred airport for Gracias a la Vida Lodge is Puerto Montt (PMC-Tepual) - 19.3 km / 12 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Self Catering Accommodation Gracias a la Vida Lodge
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Free parking