Residence San Rossore - Pisa
Via Del Capannone 4/b - Pisa1-877-662-6988
If you're searching for a city center apartment rental, consider Residence San Rossore, boasting area attractions including San Rossore Hospital, Leaning Tower and Camposanto.
Apartment accommodations come with air conditioning, televisions, climate control, desks and safes. Practical amenities include kitchenettes, stovetops, espresso makers and cookware/dishes/utensils. In addition, the apartment accommodation has an elevator (lift) and a garden.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Residence San Rossore
Breakfast at Residence San Rossore
A buffet breakfast is served between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM for a fee.
- Pets accepted
- Steam bath
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Turkish bath
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Internet/Email services
- City tour
- Free parking
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Check-in: between 3:30 PM and 8 PM.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM must contact this property at least 3 days in advance to arrange for late check-in. Please note that even with advance notice, late check-in cannot be guaranteed. Guests can contact the property using the information provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- A pet fee will be charged plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Book your spa accommodation at Residence San Rossore, offering 17 guest rooms with espresso makers and climate control. Functional in-room kitchenettes equipped with stovetops and cookware/dishes/utensils allow you to dine in while you travel. A good night's sleep in comfortable beds with down comforters will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their vacation or business trip.
Televisions in each room offer entertainment at the end of a long day. Corporate travelers visiting the Pisa area will benefit from wired and wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as desks, safes and phones. Additional guest comforts include air conditioning and soundproofing.
Bathrooms are outfitted with hair dryers. Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Extra beds
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer in each room
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Cooking corner
- Wireless Internet access
- High speed Internet access
How to reach Residence San RossoreBy train
Pisa central train station
International Airport "Galileo Galilei" of Pisa
or International Airport "Amerigo Vespucci" of Florence.
By public transportation
Distances from Residence San RossoreSan Rossore Hospital - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Via Iacopo Arrosti - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cittadella Vecchia - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Pisa Arsenal - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Church of San Paolo a Ripa d'Arno - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Piazza del Duomo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Cathedral of St. Ranieri - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Museo delle Sinopie - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Piazza dei Miracoli - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Camposanto - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pisa Baptistry - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Orto Botanico di Pisa - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Church of San Nicola - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Palazzo delle Vedove - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
University Hospital of Santa Chiara - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Residence San Rossore is Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei) - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Residence San Rossore
- Free parking