Vacation Rental Residenz Hahnenkammblick - Kirchberg in Tirol
Vorderer Sonnberg 13 - Kirchberg in Tirol1-877-662-6988
Trying to find holiday villa rentals in Kirchberg in Tirol? Don't miss Residenz Hahnenkammblick off your list! Aaart Foundation, Black Lake and Church Brixen im Thale are easy to reach. Other attractions in the area include Hartkaiser Gondola and Hahnenkamm Ski Area.
Residenz Hahnenkammblick offers complimentary wireless Internet access. Whether visiting Austria on holiday or for work, make sure you take time out to de-stress as you can find a spa tub, a fitness center, a sauna and a steam room on site. Guests will also find a music library, an arcade/game room and a library so there's always something to do! If you are planning on a spot of skiing during your stay, not only will you find skiing nearby, but also amenities on-site such as ski storage.
Staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. Other amenities include free garage parking, a garden and laundry facilities.
We have no Guest Reviews for this new Venere hotel
There are no reviews for this hotel on TripAdvisor
Check Availability at Vacation Rental Residenz Hahnenkammblick
- Ski room
- Billiards / Snooker
- Pets accepted
- Laundry room
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Steam bath
- Indoor entertainment room
- Internet/Email services
- City tour
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: between 3 PM and 9 PM.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
This hotel requires a deposit of 40% of the total amount of the reservation via bank wire at the time of booking. The remaining 60% of the total amount is required 30 days before the day of arrival via bank wire. Residenz Hahnenkammblick will contact guests with additional instructions after booking.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Deposit: EUR 1000 per stay (cash only)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 200 per accommodation, per stay for housekeeping
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Book your pet-friendly accommodation at Residenz Hahnenkammblick, offering 4 guest rooms with DVD players and furnished balconies. For comfort and convenience, each guest room comes with a separate sitting and dining area. Well appointed kitchens offer a range of facilities, including full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops and dishwashers, allowing you to save on dining expenses while you travel.
Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 119-cm flat-screen televisions with satellite channels. Business travelers visiting the Kirchberg in Tirol area will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers and microwaves.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers.
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Vacation Rental Residenz Hahnenkamm BlickAaart Foundation - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Black Lake - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Church Brixen im Thale - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Hartkaiser Gondola - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Hahnenkamm Ski Area - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Astberg Ski Lift - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Kitzbueheler Horn Ski Area - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Golfclub Kitzbueheler Alpen Westendorf - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Riedel Glas - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Kufstein Fortress - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Kahmer Kaiser - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Maria Himmelfahrt Church - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Raritaten Zoo - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
Thiersee - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
St. Georg Church - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
The preferred airport for Residenz Hahnenkammblick is Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart) - 63.4 km / 39.4 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.