Vacation Rental Kananook Heritage House - Bairnsdale
2 Riley Street - Bairnsdale1-877-662-6988
Searching for cottages in Bairnsdale? Well, Kananook Heritage House might just be what you have been looking for!
Kananook Heritage House offers free Wi-Fi and a garden.
Staff are available to provide tour/ticket assistance.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Vacation Rental Kananook Heritage House
Breakfast at Vacation Rental Kananook Heritage House
A free breakfast is served each morning.
- Pets accepted
- Dogs allowed
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Internet/Email services
- City tour
- Free parking
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the cottage prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Check-in: between 3 PM and 5 PM.
Check-out: before 10:30 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 30 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: AUD 25 per pet, per night (maximum AUD 50 per stay) plus AUD 20 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Book your pet-friendly accommodation at Kananook Heritage House, offering 1 guest rooms with designer toiletries and MP3 docking stations. For comfort and convenience, each individually furnished and decorated guest room comes with a separate dining area. Well appointed kitchens offer a range of facilities, including full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops and dishwashers, allowing you to save on dining expenses while you travel. A good night's sleep in comfortable beds with down comforters will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their vacation or business trip.
LCD televisions with DVD players in each room provide entertainment and relaxation at the end of a busy day. Business travelers visiting the Bairnsdale area will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms also include climate control, air conditioning and coffee/tea makers.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea maker
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- DVD player
- LCD flat screen TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Vacation Rental Kananook Heritage HouseEggshell Dell and Gallery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bairnsdale Aquatic and Recreation Centre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Bairnsdale Historical Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
McLeod's Morass Wildlife Reserve - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Nicholson St. Gallery - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Robb Street Gallery - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The preferred airport for Kananook Heritage House is Bairnsdale, VIC (BSJ) - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Self Catering Accommodation Kananook Heritage House
- Free parking