Resort Reef Villa & Spa - Wadduwa
78 Samanthara Road - Wadduwa1-877-662-6988
Reef Villa & Spa is a beachfront romantic resort in Wadduwa.
Reefresh Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering Ayurvedic treatments, aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, as well as body wraps, massages and facials. You will be spoilt for choice in terms of food at this 5-star Wadduwa resort as the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, so you are sure to find something tasty to tempt your palate. Be sure to leave some room for your swimsuit as this resort features an outdoor pool, a nice way to unwind. There is also a poolside bar and a bar/lounge so guests can sip a refreshing drink by the pool or indoors. Additional leisure facilities include a library. Staff are able to provide tour/ticket assistance and express check-in.
Free Wi-Fi is available. In the lobby area you will find free newspapers so you can catch up on all the news and weather. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, beach/pool umbrellas, a garden, concierge services and laundry facilities.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Resort Reef Villa & Spa
Breakfast at Resort Reef Villa & Spa
A free cooked-to-order breakfast is available between 8 AM and 10 AM.
- Pool bar
- Personal newspapers
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Tennis court
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children swimming pool
- Room service - limited hour
- Gift shop
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Laundry room
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Steam bath
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Internet/Email services
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: after 2 PM.
Check-out: before 11 AM.
There is no front desk at this property. Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: LKR 165.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: LKR 65.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: LKR 165.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: LKR 212.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: LKR 125.00 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: LKR 262.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: LKR 135.00 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Book your luxury accommodation at Reef Villa & Spa, offering 7 guest rooms with Egyptian cotton sheets and designer toiletries. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy televisions with satellite channels and DVD players. Corporate travelers visiting the South Sri Lanka Coast area will benefit from free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks, complimentary newspapers and phones.
Individual décor and furnishings make each stay a unique experience. A good night's sleep in comfortable beds with premium bedding will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their vacation or business trip. Private bathrooms are designed to promote relaxation and well-being; all offer superior benefits, including deep soaking bathtubs with separate showers, rainfall showerheads, bathrobes and slippers. Minibars, coffee/tea makers, complimentary bottled water and hair dryers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include air conditioning, safes and ceiling fans.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service is available.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- High speed Internet access
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Resort ReefKalatura Beach - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Mount Lavinia Beach - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Beruwela Harbour - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Kande Vihare Temple - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Bentota Beach - 26.8 km / 16.6 mi
Majestic City - 27.3 km / 17 mi
German Embassy Colombo - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
University of Colombo - 28.1 km / 17.4 mi
High Commission of Malaysia - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Durdans Hospital - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Sinhalese Sports Club - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Australian High Commission - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
Sri Lanka National Museum - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi
National Art Gallery - 28.9 km / 18 mi
The preferred airport for Reef Villa & Spa is Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 57.7 km / 35.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Resort Reef Villa & Spa
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport