Resort Bitter End Yacht Club - Virgin Gorda
PO Box 46 North Sound - Virgin Gorda1-877-662-6988
Bitter End Yacht Club is a beachfront romantic resort in Virgin Gorda.
Spa at Bitter End is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering Ayurvedic treatments, aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, as well as body wraps, massages and facials. This resort has 2 restaurants. You will want to pack your swimsuit and towel as this resort features an outdoor pool. Fancy sipping an ice-cold drink by the pool? Don't miss out as there is also a poolside bar. Child-friendly amenities at this resort include babysitting/childcare and supervised childcare/activities.
The resort has a meeting room available for hire. Wi-Fi is available for a fee. The front desk has a safe and is open during limited hours. You will also find coffee in the lobby. Other amenities include shopping on site and a computer station.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Resort Bitter End Yacht Club
- Baby sitter
- Meeting Room
- Pool bar
- Internet/Email services
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Shops in the hotel
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: after 3 PM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Resort fee: 18 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Resort Bitter End Yacht Club is also known as
Bitter End Yacht Club Hotel
Bitter End Yacht Club Hotel North Sound
Bitter End Yacht Hotel
Bitter End Yacht Resort
Bitter End Yacht Club offers 58 guest rooms for your beach holiday. Rooms open onto balconies. Corporate travelers will benefit from desks during their Virgin Gorda visit.
Bathrooms are outfitted with complimentary toiletries. Refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, coffee/tea makers and hair dryers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional comforts include ceiling fans.
- Mini fridge
- Extra beds
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
How to reach Bitter End Yacht Club ResortBy airplane
From Beef Island Airport (EIS), Tortola: take the North Sound Express (NSX) high-speed ferry, for a 30-minute scenic trip, which goes directly to the Bitter End Yacht Club.
From Virgin Gorda Airport (VIJ): a Potter's Taxi will pick you up at the airport and take you to the Bitter End Yacht Club.
Distances from Resort Bitter End Yacht ClubBitter End Gardens - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Necker Island - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Leverick Bay Marina - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Oil Nut Bay Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Virgin Gorda Peak - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Nail Bay Beach - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Mahoe Bay - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Savannah Beach - 7.6 km / 4.8 mi
Little Dix Bay Beach - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Virgin Gorda Harbor - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Copper Mine Ruins - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Spring Bay - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
The Baths - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Marina Cay Beach - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Cam Bay Beach - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
The closest major airports to Bitter End Yacht Club are:
Spanish Town (VIJ-Virgin Gorda) - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
The preferred airport for Bitter End Yacht Club is Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Resort Bitter End Yacht Club
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport