Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa - Vilamendhoo Island
South Ari Atoll - Vilamendhoo Island1-877-662-6988
Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa offers an excellent solution for travelers looking for luxury Vilamendhoo Island resorts with free Wi-Fi, a private beach and a buffet restaurant with ocean views, located in the area of South Ari Atoll.
Duniye Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering Ayurvedic treatments, aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, as well as body wraps, massages and facials. This 4-star Vilamendhoo Island resort has 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner so there's no need to worry about dining options on this trip. Don't forget to pack your swimsuit and towel as this resort features 2 outdoor swimming pools. Fancy sipping a cool drink whilst basking in the sun? Then don't miss out as there is a beach bar available for you to enjoy. Additional leisure facilities include an arcade/game room. Child-friendly amenities at this resort include a children's pool and babysitting.
Planning a meeting? This resort has 2 meeting rooms. The lobby has been fitted with a TV so you can catch up on all the news while you wait, and you will also find a safe at reception for your valuables. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, beach/pool umbrellas, a garden, laundry facilities and shopping on site.
Customer service is very poor. They never respond to emails pre your visit if you ...Venere Guest, United Kingdom
Check Availability at Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa
- Tennis court
- Children swimming pool
- Private beach
- Billiards / Snooker
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Room service - limited hour
- Gift shop
- Shops in the hotel
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Laundry room
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- Indoor entertainment room
- Snack bar
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: after 1 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
All guests staying at this property must arrange transfers to/from the airport to the resort by seaplane. Guests must contact the property directly to advise of their flight arrival time at least 72 hours before travel. Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The cost of the transfer service is subject to change, and operates with limited service daily between the hours of 9 AM and 3 PM. Guests arriving or departing outside of these hours are advised to book an overnight stay near the airport. A maximum luggage allowance of 20kg applies.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50 (from 2 to 14 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50 (from 2 to 14 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 350 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 175 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Vilamendhoo Island Resort reviews
- May 2014
- Venere Guest
- United Kingdom
Customer service is very poor. They never respond to emails pre your visit if you have questions about the stay. Calling them is expensive but you still never get a straight response. management not really bothered about issues when u compalin.
Loading reviews in other languages...
- June 2014
- Venere Guest
Vilamendhoo Island Resort reviews by TripAdvisor
Book your luxury accommodation at Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, offering 184 guest rooms with climate control. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy televisions with cable channels and DVD players. Corporate travelers will benefit from free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks, safes and phones during their South Ari Atoll visit.
Guest rooms are individually decorated, making each stay a unique experience. A good night's sleep in pillowtop mattresses will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their holiday or business trip. Private bathrooms are outfitted with superior features such as showers, rainfall showerheads, bathrobes and slippers. Minibars, coffee/tea makers and hair dryers can be found in each room to accommodate basic traveling needs. Additional guest comforts include air conditioning, ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service is available. Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Coffee and tea maker
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer in each room
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- DVD player
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Vilamendhoo Island ResortVillingilivaru Island Pier - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ranveli beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Dhangethi Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Maafushivaru Island Beach - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Maafushivaru Island Pier - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Manta Point - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Vakarufalhi Beach - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Dhidhoofinolhu Marina - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Fish Head Dive Site - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Himendhoo Thila - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
Fesdu House Reef - 45 km / 27.9 mi
Gaathafushi Island - 46.4 km / 28.8 mi
Malhoss Thila - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
Maaya Thila - 52.7 km / 32.7 mi
Fihalholi Beach - 52.8 km / 32.8 mi
The preferred airport for Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa is Male (MLE-Male Intl.) - 88.1 km / 54.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
Transportation services Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport