Treasure Island Resort - Treasure Island
3 Cruickshank Road - Treasure Island1-877-662-6988
Treasure Island Resort is on the waterfront in the area of Mamanuca Islands and offers an excellent solution for travelers looking for spa resorts in Treasure Island
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining as this 3-star Treasure Island resort offers 3 restaurants serving breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, so you are sure to find something tasty to tempt your palate. Senikai is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, massages, as well as facials, massage/treatment rooms and manicures and pedicures. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a grocery/convenience store and a picnic area. Spend your days lounging by the pool with a cool drink, having a spot of lunch at the restaurant or simply enjoying the beverage selection at the lounge bar before dinner. Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Planning a meeting? This resort has 2 meeting/conference rooms. Wi-Fi is available for a fee. Free papers are available in the lobby area so you can keep up with all the local news. Other amenities include a hair salon, gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, beach/pool umbrellas and a garden.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Treasure Island Resort
Breakfast at Treasure Island Resort
A buffet breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM for a fee.
- Pool bar
- Gift shop
- Shops in the hotel
- Laundry room
- Laundry service
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Children swimming pool
- Private beach
- Billiards / Snooker
- Tennis court
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - 24 hour
- City tour
- Luggage room
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Meeting Room
- Baby sitter
- Internet/Email services
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: after noon.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between FJD 20 and FJD 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: FJD 4 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 4 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Treasure Island Resort is also known as
Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island
Treasure Island Hotel
Fiji Treasure Island
Treasure Island Fiji
Treasure Island Resort offers 30 guest rooms for your beach holiday. Corporate travelers will benefit from wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as laptop-compatible safes during their Mamanuca Islands visit.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers, hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, minibars and coffee/tea makers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include air conditioning, ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains.
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Mini bar
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Treasure Island ResortTivua Island - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Vuda Point Marina - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Musket Cove Marina - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Denarau Golf and Racquet Club - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
North Beach - 17.8 km / 11 mi
Port Denarau - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Port Denarau Marina - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Tokoriki Island Beach - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Churchill Park - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Wailoaloa Beach - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Tokoriki Island Port - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Garden of the Sleeping Giant - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool - 24.2 km / 15.1 mi
Momi WW2 Gun Site - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
The closest major airports to Treasure Island Resort are:
Malololailai (PTF) - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Mana (MNF) - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) - 22.5 km / 14 mi
The preferred airport for Treasure Island Resort is Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Treasure Island Resort
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport