Treasure Island Resort - Treasure Island
Walu Street - Treasure Island1-877-662-6988
Treasure Island Resort is on the waterfront in the area of Mamanuca Islands and offers an excellent solution for travelers looking for spa resorts in Treasure Island
Senikai is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, massages, as well as facials, beauty services and massage/treatment rooms. You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining as this 3-star Treasure Island resort offers 3 restaurants serving breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, so you are sure to find something tasty to tempt your palate. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a grocery/convenience store and a picnic area. Don't forget to pack your swimsuit and towel as this resort features 3 outdoor swimming pools. Spend your days lounging by the pool with a cool drink, having a spot of lunch at the restaurant or simply enjoying the beverage selection at the lounge bar before dinner. Guests will also find an arcade/game room, a library and a pool table so there's always something to do! Staff can provide tour/ticket assistance.
If you need to work while away, then this resort has conference/meeting rooms so you can plan a meeting as well as secretarial services, technology support staff and audiovisual equipment. You can also benefit from banquet facilities, a computer station, an Internet point and event catering. Wifi is available, for a fee. The front desk is open during limited hours and you will also find free newspapers and a safe in the lobby. Other amenities include a hair salon, gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange and beach/pool umbrellas.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Treasure Island Resort
Breakfast at Treasure Island Resort
A buffet breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM for a fee.
- Pool bar
- Billiards / Snooker
- Children swimming pool
- Private beach
- Tennis court
- Gift shop
- Shops in the hotel
- Laundry room
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Conference room
- Secretarial service
- City tour
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Luggage room
- Indoor entertainment room
- Internet/Email services
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Check-in: after noon.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
It is essential to take a transfer boat from the airport to the Treasure Island Resort.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between FJD 20 and FJD 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: FJD 4 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: FJD 4 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: FJD 4 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Babysitting/childcare fee: FJD 9.50 per hour, per child (up to 12 years old)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Treasure Island Resort is also known as
Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island
Treasure Island Hotel
Fiji Treasure Island
Treasure Island Fiji
Treasure Island Resort offers 30 guest rooms for your beach holiday. Bathrooms are outfitted with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Refrigerators, minibars and coffee/tea makers can be found in each room to accommodate basic traveling needs. Additional comforts include air conditioning.
Distances from Treasure Island ResortVuda Point Marina - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Musket Cove - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Denarau Golf and Racquet Club - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
North Beach - 17.8 km / 11 mi
Port Denarau - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Port Denarau Marina - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Churchill Park - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Wailoaloa Beach - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Garden of the Sleeping Giant - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool - 24.2 km / 15.1 mi
Momi WW2 Gun Site - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Koroyanitu National Heritage Park - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Natadola Beach - 50 km / 31.1 mi
Naukacuvu Beach - 51.5 km / 32 mi
The closest major airports to Treasure Island Resort are:
Malololailai (PTF) - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Mana (MNF) - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
The preferred airport for Treasure Island Resort is Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Treasure Island Resort
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
Check out these hotels in Fiji and other accommodation in Central
3 star hotel in Suva
3 star Best Western hotel in Suva
4 star resort in Pacific Harbour
5 star resort in Qamea Island
4 star Warwick Hotels resort in Korolevu
4 star resort in Toberua Island
3 star resort in Naigani Island
3 star Best Western hotel in Nadi
4 star Sheraton resort in Nadi