Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa - Tahaa
B.P. 67 Patio Motu Tau Tau - Tahaa1-877-662-6988
Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa is on the waterfront in the area of Motu Tau Tau and offers an excellent solution for travelers looking for luxury Tahaa resorts with deep soaking bathtubs in the guest rooms, a private beach and a poolside restaurant. Raiatea Marina, Moti Piti Aau Beach and Le Meridien Beach are just a few of the attractions to be found in the region. Other attractions in the region include Coral Gardens and Matira Beach.
This 5-star Tahaa resort has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner so there's no need to worry about dining options on this trip. Whether traveling on vacation or for business, make sure to take some time to relax as you will find massage/treatment rooms, spa services, a spa tub, a fitness center and an outdoor tennis court, ensuring a restful and rejuvenating stay. Unwind with some laps as this resort features an outdoor pool. Choose from 3 different bar options as there is a swim-up bar, a beach bar and a poolside bar so guests can sip a refreshing drink whilst perfecting their tan. Additional leisure facilities include a library. Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out.
Wi-Fi is available for a fee. If you need to work while away, then this resort has business-related support including secretarial services, technology support staff and audiovisual equipment. You can also benefit from exhibit space, a computer station, an Internet point and event catering. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby area. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, beach/pool umbrellas, a garden and a roundtrip airport shuttle.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa
Breakfast at Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa
A full breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM for a fee.
- Baby sitter
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Private beach
- Tennis court
- Room service - limited hour
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Secretarial service
- Meeting Room
- City tour
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Medical service
- Pool bar
- Internet/Email services
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: after 3 PM.
Check-out: before 11 AM.
Guests must transfer from Raiatea Airport to the property via boat. Reservations must be made with the hotel directly. Additional charges apply per person and are due at check-out.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 500 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: XPF 500 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: XPF 12540 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 21060
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 10530 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 31005
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: XPF 15503 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night
- Boat transfer per adult: XPF 11978 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: XPF 1 (roundtrip), (up to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa is also known as
Le Taha`a Island Hotel Tahaa
Le Taha`a Island Hotel
Le Taha`a Island Resort And Spa
Le Taha a Island Hotel
Le Taha a Island Resort
Le Taha'a Island Resort
Book your luxury accommodation at Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa, offering 57 guest rooms with iPod docking stations and CD players. Rooms face either the ocean, beach or mountain. Satellite TV channels and DVD players provided in each room are great for unwinding at the end of a long day. Corporate travelers will benefit from wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as desks, safes and direct-dial phones during their Motu Tau Tau visit.
For comfort and convenience, each guest room comes with a separate sitting and dining area. A good night's sleep in comfortable beds with premium bedding will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their vacation or business trip. Private bathrooms are designed to promote relaxation and well-being; all offer superior benefits, including deep soaking bathtubs with separate showers, double sinks, bathrobes and slippers. Irons/ironing boards, minibars, coffee/tea makers and hair dryers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include climate control, windows that open and air conditioning.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service and wake-up calls are available.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Extra beds
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Direct dial phone
- DVD player
- Anti vapor mirrors
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet access
- Rooms with view
Distances from Le Taha'a Island ResortRaiatea Marina - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Moti Piti Aau Beach - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Le Meridien Beach - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Coral Gardens - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Matira Beach - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Leopard Rays Trench - 20 km / 12.4 mi
The preferred airport for Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa is Raiatea (RFP-Uturoa) - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport