Paradise Point Resort & Spa - San Diego
1404 Vacation Rd - San Diego1-877-662-6988
Paradise Point Resort & Spa is a beachfront resort in San Diego.
The Spa at Paradise Point is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, body wraps, as well as massages, facials and massage/treatment rooms. Enjoy a spot of lunch or an evening meal at this 4 star San Diego resort's restaurant where you're sure to find something to suit your taste. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and a picnic area. Don't forget to pack your swimsuit and towel as this resort features 5 outdoor swimming pools. Spend your days lounging by the pool with a cool drink, having a spot of lunch at the restaurant or simply enjoying the beverage selection at the lounge bar before dinner. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide express check-out.
Planning a meeting? This resort has 30 meeting rooms, as well as a business center. Free Wi-Fi is provided. The fireplace in the lobby creates a great atmosphere where you can enjoy a cup of coffee while you're waiting for friends or for your partner! There is also a safe deposit box at the front desk for your valuables. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, ATM/banking services, beach/pool umbrellas and a garden.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Paradise Point Resort & Spa
Breakfast at Paradise Point Resort & Spa
A full breakfast is served between 7 AM and 11 AM for a fee.
- Business Center
- Conference room
- Pool bar
- Snack bar
- Laundry service
- Room service - limited hour
- Gift shop
- Pets accepted
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Dogs allowed
- Laundry room
- Tennis court
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- Steam bath
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Internet/Email services
- Baby sitter
- Private parking
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: after 4 PM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Self parking fee: USD 34 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Resort fee: USD 24 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
Paradise Point Resort & Spa is also known as
Paradise Point Hotel San Diego
Paradise Point Resort And Spa
Paradise Point San Diego
Paradise Point Hotel
Paradise Point Resort
Book your beach accommodation at Paradise Point Resort & Spa, offering 462 guest rooms with MP3 docking stations and climate control. Rooms open onto lanais. Flat-screen televisions in each room offer entertainment at the end of a long day. Business travelers visiting the Beach Cities area will have access to free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access as well as safes and phones.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with hair dryers. Refrigerators, irons/ironing boards and coffee/tea makers can be found in each room to accommodate basic traveling needs. Additional guest comforts include free local calls and air conditioning.
Microwaves can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Extra beds
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- High speed Internet access
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Paradise Point ResortMission Bay Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Mission Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Belmont Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Seaworld - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ocean Beach Athletic Area - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Pacific Beach Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ocean Beach Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Junipero Serra Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Old Town San Diego State Park - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Presidio Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Old Town Trolley Tours - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Rock Church - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
University of San Diego - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Heritage Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
NTC Promenade - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for Paradise Point Resort & Spa is San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Paradise Point Resort & Spa
- Private parking