Resort Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach - Rarotonga
Aroa Beach & Marine Reserve - Rarotonga1-877-662-6988
Book a room at this romantic Rarotonga resort and you won't be disappointed! Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach offers free parking, a private beach and a restaurant with ocean views.
Spa Polynesia is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, body scrubs, hydrotherapy, body treatments, as well as body wraps, massages and facials. You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining as this 4-star Rarotonga resort offers 2 restaurants serving breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, so you are sure to find something tasty to tempt your palate. Don't forget to pack your swimwear as this resort features an outdoor pool. Spend your days lounging by the pool with a cool drink, having a spot of lunch at the restaurant or simply enjoying the beverage selection at the lounge bar before dinner. Additional leisure facilities include an arcade/game room. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out.
Planning a meeting? This resort has a conference center, as well as a 24-hour business center. Wi-Fi is available for a fee. Sit back and relax in the lobby, where you can watch TV with cup of coffee, as well as leaving your valuables in the safe available at the front desk. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, ATM/banking services, beach/pool umbrellas and a garden.
Duty Manager Naitani at the Sanctuary is DA MAN !!! We have stayed in heaps of res...Venere Guest, New Zealand
Check Availability at Resort Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach
Breakfast at Resort Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach
A continental breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM for a fee.
- Pool bar
- Room service - limited hour
- Gift shop
- Shops in the hotel
- Laundry room
- Laundry service
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Private beach
- Luggage room
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- City tour
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Free parking
- TV Lounge
- Indoor entertainment room
- Internet/Email services
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Conference room
- Health club
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Check-in: after 2 PM.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 15 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 15 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 55 per person (one way)
- Early check-in fee: NZD 95.00
- Late check-out fee: NZD 95.00
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- All citizens of Cook Islands will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Resort Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach is also known as
Sanctuary Rarotonga-On The Beach Hotel
Sanctuary Rarotonga-On The Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach Resort reviews
- December 2012
- Venere Guest
- Young couple
- New Zealand
Duty Manager Naitani at the Sanctuary is DA MAN !!! We have stayed in heaps of resorts and sanctuary rarotongan resort has been the best so far in terms of staff and the service they provide day in day out. The snorkelling is the most amazing off the rarotongan with amazing marine life - apparently locals agree as well this is the best spot on the island for snorkeling. food and daily activites were great and made our experience lovely especialy due to duty manager Naitani and his friendly staff - they certainly made our trip amazing at the sanctuary. recommend to all - best place in rarotonga without a doubt
Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach Resort reviews by TripAdvisor
Book your beach accommodation at Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach, offering 48 guest rooms with climate control. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy 32-cm LED televisions with premium cable channels and DVD players. Corporate travelers will benefit from wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as desks, laptop-compatible safes and phones during their Aroa Beach visit. For comfort and convenience, each guest room comes with a separate sitting area. A good night's sleep in supportive pillowtop mattresses with premium bedding will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their holiday or business trip.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers, hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, minibars and coffee/tea makers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include air conditioning, ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Mini fridge
- Extra beds
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- DVD player
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Resort Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beachPuaikura Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Aro'a Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
National Stadium - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
National Museum of the Cook Islands - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Para O Tane Palace - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Cook Island Christian Church - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Tikioki Marine Sanctuary - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Beachcomber Pearl Market - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Te Vara Nui Village - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Muri Beach - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
The preferred airport for Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach is Rarotonga (RAR-Rarotonga Intl.) - 6.5 km / 4 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Resort Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Free parking