Resort Kubuku Ecolodge and Resto - Pemuteran
Jalan Raya Singaraja - Gilimanuk - Pemuteran1-877-662-6988
Searching for vacation resorts in Pemuteran? Take a peek at Kubuku Ecolodge and Resto!
Balinese Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering Ayurvedic treatments, aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, as well as body wraps, massages and facials. Enjoy brunch, lunch and dinner at this 3-star Pemuteran resort's restaurant where you're sure to find something to suit all tastes. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and a snack bar/deli. Be sure to leave some room for your swimsuit as this resort features an outdoor pool, a nice way to unwind. Not only will guests find a great place to eat but also a swim-up bar and a poolside bar, so after a morning of refreshing drinks by the pool, why not head to the restaurant for a spot of lunch. Additional leisure facilities include a library. Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out.
The resort has a meeting room available for hire. Free Wi-Fi is available. The reception is open during limited hours and has a safe deposit box. You will also find the lobby complete with TV, fresh coffee and complimentary newspapers. Other amenities include a hair salon, dry cleaning/laundry services, an area shuttle, a garden and laundry facilities.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Resort Kubuku Ecolodge and Resto
Breakfast at Resort Kubuku Ecolodge and Resto
A free cooked-to-order breakfast is available between 7 AM and 10 AM.
- Pool bar
- Snack bar
- Laundry service
- Room service - limited hour
- Laundry room
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children swimming pool
- Shuttle service
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Meeting Room
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- Baby sitter
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: between 2 PM and Midnight.
Check-out: before 11:30 AM.
The front desk is open daily from 9:30 PM - 7:30 AM
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Please note: In accordance with local regulations, all visitors must remain within the hotel property during Seclusion Day/Hindu New Year on March 21, 2015 (from midnight March 20, 2015 to early morning March 22, 2015). Check-in and check-out will not be possible on March 21, 2015.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 17 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 700000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: IDR 400000.0000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: IDR 200000.0000 (from 0 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: IDR 500000.0000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: IDR 250000.0000 (from 0 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Kubuku Ecolodge and Resto offers 13 guest rooms with Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms open onto balconies. Corporate travelers visiting the Pemuteran area will benefit from free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access as well as safes. Individual décor and furnishings make each stay a unique experience.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers and complimentary toiletries. Coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs.
- Extra beds
- Coffee and tea maker
- High speed Internet access
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Resort Kubuku Ecolodge and RestoSea Rovers Dive Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Macro Bali Divecenter - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Pemuteran Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Reef Seen Turtle Hatchery - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Pulaki Temple - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Atlas Pearl Farm - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Bali Barat National Park - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Gilimanuk Harbor - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Puri Jati Dive Site - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
Puri Jati Beach - 28.9 km / 18 mi
Medewi Beach - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
Banjar Hot Springs - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Brahma Vihara Arama - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Lovina Beach - 40.2 km / 25 mi
Gitgit Waterfall - 52.6 km / 32.7 mi
The preferred airport for Kubuku Ecolodge and Resto is Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 86.5 km / 53.7 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Resort Kubuku Ecolodge and Resto
- Shuttle service
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport