Pacific Shores Resort & Spa - Nanoose Bay, Nanaimo
1-1600 Stroulger Rd - Nanaimo1-877-662-6988
Pacific Shores Resort & Spa is a beachfront romantic resort in Nanoose Bay.
AquaTerre Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, body scrubs, hydrotherapy, body treatments, as well as body wraps, massages and facials. Enjoy a spot of lunch or an evening meal at this 3 star Nanoose Bay resort's restaurant where you're sure to find something to suit your taste. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and a picnic area. You will want to pack your swimsuit as this resort features 2 outdoor swimming pools as well as an indoor pool. Outfitted with a bar/lounge, you'll find the perfect place to have a drink.
Planning a meeting? This resort has a meeting room, as well as a business center. Free Wi-Fi is provided. The reception is open during limited hours and you will also find a TV and fireplace in the lobby. Other amenities include an area shuttle, an elevator (lift), a garden, laundry facilities and a computer station.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Pacific Shores Resort & Spa
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Laundry room
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- Shuttle service
- Free parking
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: between 4 PM and 10 PM.
Check-out: before 11 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 10 PM (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 200
- Breakage deposit: CAD 200 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Pacific Shores Resort & Spa is also known as
Pacific Shores Resort
Pacific Shores Resort and Spa
Pacific Shores Hotel Nanoose Bay
Pacific Shores Hotel
Book your beach accommodation at Pacific Shores Resort & Spa, offering 200 guest rooms with designer toiletries and free local calls. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy flat-screen televisions with cable channels and DVD players. Corporate travelers visiting the Nanoose Bay area will benefit from free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as phones.
A good night's sleep in comfortable beds with premium bedding will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their vacation or business trip. Private bathrooms are outfitted with hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Microwaves and coffee/tea makers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs.
Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Coffee and tea maker
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer in each room
- DVD player
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Pacific Shores ResortCraig Heritage Park and Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Parksville Visitor Centre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Top Bridge Community Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Riptide Lagoon Adventure Golf - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Qualicum National Wildlife Area - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Parksville Community Park - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Vancouver Island University Parksville Campus - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Paradise Fun Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Oceanside Place Arena - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Fairwinds Golf Club - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Arbutus Grove Provincial Park - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
North Island Wildlife Recovery Centre - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Little Qualicum Cheeseworks - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Morningstar Golf Club - 9.7 km / 6 mi
The preferred airport for Pacific Shores Resort & Spa is Nanaimo, BC (YCD) - 38.6 km / 24 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Pacific Shores Resort & Spa
- Shuttle service
- Free parking