Resort Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay - Monterey
Two Portola Plaza - Monterey1-877-662-6988
What more could you want from a family-friendly Monterey resort than free Wi-Fi, accommodations that come with designer toiletries and an outdoor pool? Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay offers all this and more, and is connected to the convention center.
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of food at this 3-star Monterey resort as the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, so you are sure to find something tasty to tempt your palate. If you are visiting United States of America on vacation or for business, take some time to de-stress as you will find massage/treatment rooms, spa services, a spa tub, a fitness center, a sauna and a steam room on site.
Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance and express check-out. The lobby offers coffee, free newspapers and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Planning a meeting? This resort has 16 meeting rooms, as well as a 24-hour business center. Other amenities include a hair salon, gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, ATM/banking services and an elevator (lift).
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Resort Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay
Breakfast at Resort Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay
Breakfast is available between 6:30 AM and 10 AM for a fee.
- Baby sitter
- Room service - limited hour
- Gift shop
- Shops in the hotel
- Pets accepted
- Dogs allowed
- Laundry service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children swimming pool
- Billiards / Snooker
- Conference room
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Steam bath
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Limousine service
- Valet service
- Private parking
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- City tour
- Internet/Email services
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: between 4 PM and 3 AM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per night (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Swimming pool
Resort Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay is also known as
Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
Portola Hotel Monterey
Portola Hotel Monterey Bay
Book your family-friendly accommodation at Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay, offering 379 guest rooms with designer toiletries. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 42-inch LCD televisions with cable channels and pay movies. Business travelers will have access to wired and wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as desks and safes during their Monterey visit. A good night's sleep in supportive pillowtop mattresses with premium bedding will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their holiday or business trip.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with shower/tub combinations. Refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, coffee/tea makers and hair dryers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Rooms also include ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains.
- Mini fridge
- Extra beds
- Coffee and tea maker
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- LCD flat screen TV
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
- High speed Internet access
Distances from Resort Portola HotelMonterey Convention Center - 0 km / 0 mi
Maritime Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pacific House Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Monterey - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Monterey State Historic Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Golden State Theater - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Fisherman's Wharf - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
MY Museum Monterey County Youth Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Perry House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Monterey Sports Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Larkin House - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cooper-Molera Adobe - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bruce Ariss Wharf Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Stevenson House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Colton Hall Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay is Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Resort Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay
- Limousine service
- Valet service
- Private parking