Mirihi Island Resort - Mirihi
South Ari Atoll - Mirihi
Mirihi Island Resort is a beachfront romantic resort in Mirihi.
This 5-star Mirihi resort has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner so there's no need to worry about dining options on this trip. Duniye Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, body treatments, massages, facials and massage/treatment rooms, as well as manicures and pedicures. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and a snack bar/deli. Outfitted with a bar/lounge, you'll find the perfect place to have a drink. Additional leisure facilities include a library. Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Guests can make use of the free Wi-Fi. Whether you're waiting for friends or your partner, the lobby has a TV and free newspapers to keep you company. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, a garden, laundry facilities and shopping on site.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Mirihi Island Resort
Breakfast at Mirihi Island Resort
A free breakfast is served each morning.
- Laundry service
- Room service - limited hour
- Gift shop
- Shops in the hotel
- Laundry room
- Private beach
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Snack bar
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Check-in: after 2 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 30 minutes away via seaplane. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 5 days before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Air Taxi between 9 AM and 3 PM. Guests arriving or departing outside of these hours are advised to book a local hotel room in Male or Hulhumale.
Luggage in excess of 20 kg/person may incur a fee, payable to the seaplane company during flight check-in. Guests must pay the seaplane fee at checkout.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 8 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 184.80
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 92.4 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 308
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 154 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 504 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 252 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Book your luxury accommodation at Mirihi Island Resort, offering 37 guest rooms with iPod docking stations and climate control. Rooms open onto balconies. Corporate travelers will benefit from free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks, safes and phones during their South Ari Atoll visit.
For comfort and convenience, each guest room comes with a separate sitting area. Private bathrooms are outfitted with superior features such as showers, rainfall showerheads, bathrobes and hair dryers. Minibars, coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water can be found in each room to accommodate basic traveling needs. Additional guest comforts include air conditioning, ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service is available.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Extra beds
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Mirihi Island ResortMaafushivaru Island Pier - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Maafushivaru Island Beach - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Vakarufalhi Beach - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Manta Point - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Dhidhoofinolhu Marina - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Dhangethi Beach - 19.2 km / 12 mi
Ranveli beach - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Villingilivaru Island Pier - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Himendhoo Thila - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
Fish Head Dive Site - 37.9 km / 23.5 mi
Malhoss Thila - 42.9 km / 26.7 mi
Fesdu House Reef - 43.4 km / 26.9 mi
Gaathafushi Island - 45 km / 28 mi
Maaya Thila - 53.9 km / 33.5 mi
Kudafolhudhoo Harbor - 62.5 km / 38.8 mi
The preferred airport for Mirihi Island Resort is Male (MLE-Male Intl.) - 104.1 km / 64.7 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Mirihi Island Resort
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport