Matamanoa Island Resort - Matamanoa Island
PO BOX 9729 Nadi Airport Fiji Islands - Matamanoa Island1-877-662-6988
Unwind with signature bedding in the guest rooms at this Matamanoa Island spa resort which also offers a private beach and is on the waterfront in the area of Mamanuca Islands. Matamanoa Island Resort also has free breakfast. Regional attractions include North Beach.
Tranquility is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, massages, as well as facials, beauty services and massage/treatment rooms. This 3 star Matamanoa Island resort has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find a selection of items to try. Why not go for a swim as this resort features an outdoor pool, a good way to unwind. Guests wishing to relax with a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Additional leisure facilities include a library. Staff can provide tour/ticket assistance.
If you are traveling for work, then this resort has secretarial services and translation services. You can also benefit from a computer station and event catering. Wi-Fi is available for a fee. You will find the reception open during limited hours only. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, beach/pool umbrellas, a garden and complimentary bicycles.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Matamanoa Island Resort
Breakfast at Matamanoa Island Resort
A free hot/cold buffet breakfast is available between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Private beach
- Tennis court
- City tour
- Luggage room
- Gift shop
- Laundry room
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Secretarial service
- Medical service
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Internet/Email services
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via airplane and boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: after 2 PM.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in limited public areas: FJD 3.50 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Matamanoa Island Resort is also known as
Matamanoa Island Hotel Matamanoa Island
Matamanoa Island Hotel
Book your beach accommodation at Matamanoa Island Resort, offering 33 guest rooms with signature bedding. Rooms open onto patios. Corporate travelers will benefit from laptop-compatible safes during their Mamanuca Islands visit.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers, bathrobes, hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include windows that open, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
A turndown service is available. Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- Ironing facilities on request
- Anti vapor mirrors
Distances from Matamanoa Island ResortNorth Beach - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Musket Cove - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Vuda Point Marina - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
Denarau Golf and Racquet Club - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
Momi WW2 Gun Site - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Port Denarau - 36.3 km / 22.6 mi
Port Denarau Marina - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Wailoaloa Beach - 40 km / 24.8 mi
Churchill Park - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
Garden of the Sleeping Giant - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool - 45.1 km / 28 mi
Koroyanitu National Heritage Park - 49.6 km / 30.8 mi
Naukacuvu Beach - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
Natadola Beach - 57.9 km / 36 mi
The closest major airports to Matamanoa Island Resort are:
Mana (MNF) - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) - 42.6 km / 26.4 mi
The preferred airport for Matamanoa Island Resort is Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Matamanoa Island Resort
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport