Matamanoa Island Resort - Matamanoa Island
PO BOX 9729 Nadi Airport Fiji Islands - Matamanoa Island1-877-662-6988
Matamanoa Island Resort is on the waterfront in the area of Mamanuca Islands and offers an excellent solution for travelers looking for Matamanoa Island spa resorts with free breakfast, a private beach and a restaurant with ocean views.
Veidomoni is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering Ayurvedic treatments, aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, as well as massages, facials and massage/treatment rooms. Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner as this 3-star resort in Matamanoa Island has its own restaurant. You will want to pack your swimsuit and towel as this resort features an outdoor pool. Outfitted with a bar/lounge, you'll find the perfect place to have a drink. Additional leisure facilities include a library. Staff are available to provide tour/ticket assistance.
Wi-Fi is available for a fee. The reception desk is open during limited hours of the day. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry, beach/pool umbrellas, a garden and a computer station.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Matamanoa Island Resort
Breakfast at Matamanoa Island Resort
A free hot/cold buffet breakfast is available between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
- Laundry service
- Gift shop
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Tennis court
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Private beach
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Internet/Email services
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via boat or helicopter to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 16 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
Check-in: between Noon and 5 PM.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 36.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: FJD 3.50 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: FJD 170.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: FJD 170.00
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Matamanoa Island Resort is also known as
Matamanoa Island Hotel Matamanoa Island
Matamanoa Island Hotel
Matamanoa Island Resort offers 46 guest rooms for your beach holiday. Rooms open onto patios. Corporate travelers will benefit from laptop-compatible safes during their Mamanuca Islands visit.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers, bathrobes, hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include air conditioning, ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains.
A turndown service is available. Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Coffee and tea maker
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer in each room
Distances from Matamanoa Island ResortYanuya Village - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
North Beach - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Monuriki Island - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Tokoriki Island Beach - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Tokoriki Island Port - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Musket Cove Marina - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
Vuda Point Marina - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
Denarau Golf and Racquet Club - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
Momi WW2 Gun Site - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Port Denarau - 36.3 km / 22.6 mi
Port Denarau Marina - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Wailoaloa Beach - 40 km / 24.8 mi
Churchill Park - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
Garden of the Sleeping Giant - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
The closest major airports to Matamanoa Island Resort are:
Mana (MNF) - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
The preferred airport for Matamanoa Island Resort is Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
Transportation services Matamanoa Island Resort
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport