Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel - Mandalay
No.9, Kwin 416B 10th Street 10th Street - Mandalay1-877-662-6988
Searching for vacation resorts in Mandalay? Take a peek at Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel!
Mandalar Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, massages and facials, as well as massage/treatment rooms. You can enjoy a meal at the onsite restaurant at this 4 star Mandalay resort. Why not go for a swim as this resort features an outdoor pool, a good way to unwind. Fancy swimming up to the bar for an ice-cold drink? Don't miss out on this luxury as you will find a swim-up bar when staying here. Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance and express check-in.
Planning a meeting? This resort has a meeting room, as well as a business center. Free Wi-Fi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like. The lobby area has been fitted with a fireplace so you can sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy the warmth! Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, ATM/banking services, an elevator (lift) and beach/pool umbrellas.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel
Breakfast at Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel
A free hot/cold buffet breakfast is available between 5 AM and 10 AM.
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Laundry service
- Room service - 24 hour
- Gift shop
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Laundry room
- Tennis court
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Limousine service
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Internet/Email services
- Baby sitter
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 85
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 43 (from 12 to 3 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 110
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 55 (from 12 to 3 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel offers 206 guest rooms with fireplaces. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 32-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite channels. Business travelers visiting the Mandalay area will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks and safes.
A good night's sleep in pillowtop mattresses will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their holiday or business trip. Designed to promote relaxation and well-being, all private bathrooms offer a great selection of amenities, including luxury deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, slippers and hair dryers. Refrigerators, minibars, coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Rooms also include air conditioning and blackout drapes/curtains.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service is available. Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Mini fridge
- Extra beds
- Coffee and tea maker
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer in each room
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet access
- Dial-up Internet access
Distances from Mandalay Hill Resort HotelSandamuni Paya - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Mandalay Hill - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kuthodaw Pagoda - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Atumashi Monastery - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mandalay Palace - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Shwe Kyi Myin Paya - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Maha Myat Muni Paya - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Settawa Paya - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Mingun Paya - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Mingun Bell - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Myatheindan Pagoda - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Maha Gandhayon Kyaung - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
U Bein's Bridge - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
The preferred airport for Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel is Mandalay (MDL-Mandalay Intl.) - 36.1 km / 22.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel
- Limousine service