Mana Island Resort & Spa - Mana Island
33 Namoli Street - Mana Island1-877-662-6988
Mana Island Resort & Spa is on the waterfront in the area of Mamanuca Islands and offers an excellent solution for travelers looking for spa resorts in Mana Island
Enjoy breakfast, brunch and lunch at this 4-star Mana Island resort's 3 restaurants where you're sure to find something to suit your taste. Mana Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, massages, as well as facials, massage/treatment rooms and manicures and pedicures. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and a picnic area. Guests can also enjoy drinks at the beach bar or pool bar before a spot of lunch at the restaurant. Other leisure facilities include an arcade/game room and a library. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance and express check-in. This resort is great if you are bringing the kids along as it offers a children's pool and a children's club.
Planning a meeting? This resort has a conference center, as well as a business center. Wi-Fi is available for a fee. The lobby has been fitted with a TV so you can catch up on all the news while you wait, and you will also find a safe at reception for your valuables. Other amenities include a hair salon, gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, beach/pool umbrellas and a garden.
wonderful islandVenere Guest, New Zealand
Check Availability at Mana Island Resort & Spa
Breakfast at Mana Island Resort & Spa
Breakfast is available between 7 AM and 10 AM for a fee.
- Business Center
- Conference room
- Laundry service
- Room service - limited hour
- Gift shop
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Laundry room
- Pool bar
- Snack bar
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Tennis court
- Children swimming pool
- Private beach
- Billiards / Snooker
- Children's mini club
- Baby sitter
- Private ski bus
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- Indoor entertainment room
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: after 2 PM.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: FJD 35 for adults and FJD 17.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: FJD 10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mana Island Resort & Spa is also known as
Mana Island Resort
Mana Island Hotel Mana Island
Mana Island Hotel
Mana Island Resort reviews
- July 2014
- Venere Guest
- Family with older children
- New Zealand
- April 2014
- Venere Guest
- Single traveller
Very friendly staff and great surroundings. Breakfast wasn't really worth the cost, save your $35 and buy a sandwich instead. A great place to stay though.
- August 2011
- Venere Guest
- Young couple
Great Island, can see lots of fish. Great place, excellent people!
Mana Island Resort reviews by TripAdvisor
Book your beach accommodation at Mana Island Resort & Spa, offering 152 guest rooms with climate control. Corporate travelers visiting the Mamanuca Islands area will benefit from wired and wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as desks, safes and phones.
For comfort and convenience, each guest room comes with a separate sitting area. Private bathrooms are outfitted with slippers, hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Refrigerators, irons/ironing boards and coffee/tea makers can be found in each room to accommodate basic traveling needs. Rooms also include air conditioning and blackout drapes/curtains.
A turndown service is available.
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Extra beds
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access
- High speed Internet access
Distances from Mana Island ResortNorth Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Monuriki Island - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Tokoriki Island Beach - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Tokoriki Island Port - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Musket Cove Marina - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Vuda Point Marina - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Momi WW2 Gun Site - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Denarau Golf and Racquet Club - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
Port Denarau - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
Port Denarau Marina - 31.3 km / 19.5 mi
Wailoaloa Beach - 35 km / 21.7 mi
Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Churchill Park - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Garden of the Sleeping Giant - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
The closest major airports to Mana Island Resort & Spa are:
Mana (MNF) - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Malololailai (PTF) - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
The preferred airport for Mana Island Resort & Spa is Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Mana Island Resort & Spa
- Private ski bus