Phu Chaisai Mountain Resort & Spa - Mae Chan
388 Moo 4, Ban Mae Salong Nai - Mae Chan1-877-662-6988
Book a room at this spa resort in Mae Chan and you won't be disappointed! Phu Chaisai Mountain Resort & Spa is in the mountains, offers free breakfast, an outdoor pool and a restaurant with garden views.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner as this 4-star resort in Mae Chan has its own restaurant. Bamboo Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering Ayurvedic treatments, aromatherapy, body scrubs, hydrotherapy, as well as body treatments, massages and facials. There is also a poolside bar and a bar/lounge so guests can sip a refreshing drink by the pool or indoors. Additional leisure facilities include a library. Staff can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Guests can make use of the free Wi-Fi. The lobby is home to free newspapers, fresh coffee and the reception which is open during limited hours and has a safe. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, beach/pool umbrellas, a garden and concierge services.
I don't recomend the restaurant: 1. The curri dishes were poor prepared: We order...Venere Guest, Spain
Check Availability at Phu Chaisai Mountain Resort & Spa
Breakfast at Phu Chaisai Mountain Resort & Spa
A free breakfast is served between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
- Pool bar
- Baby sitter
- Laundry service
- Room service - limited hour
- Gift shop
- Pets accepted
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Steam bath
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Internet/Email services
- Valet service
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: between 6 AM and 11 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Guests arriving after check-in hours are asked to contact security services for assistance.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 900 per room (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 950
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 475 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Phu Chaisai Mountain Resort & Spa is also known as
Phu Chaisai Mountain Resort And Spa
Phu Chaisai Mountain Hotel Mae Chan
Phu Chaisai Mountain Hotel
Hotel Phu Chaisai Mountain
Phu Chaisai Mountain Resort
Phu Chaisai Mountain Resort reviews
- September 2014
- Venere Guest
- Family with older children
I don't recomend the restaurant: 1. The curri dishes were poor prepared: We ordered one red curri with beef and one green curri with chiken and both were 95% of vegetables with only 5% of meat. 2. The steak plates poor prepared. One of them inlcuded side vegetables completely raw. 3. We changed one dish from the menu beause it was not available and it was included in the bill.
Phu Chaisai Mountain Resort reviews by TripAdvisor
Book your spa accommodation at Phu Chaisai Mountain Resort & Spa, offering 50 guest rooms with furnished balconies. Business travelers will have access to desks and phones during their Mae Chan visit.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers and complimentary toiletries. Coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional comforts include air conditioning.
- Air conditioning
- Extra beds
- Coffee and tea maker
Distances from Phu Chaisai Mountain ResortDoi Tung Royal Villa - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Mae Fa Luang Botanical Garden - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Mae Fah Luang University - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Pongphrabath Waterfall - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Chiangrai Rajabhat University - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Wat Phra That Wai Dao - 26.8 km / 16.7 mi
Wat Phra That Doi Wao - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Mae Sai Shrine - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Mae Sai Temple - 27.1 km / 16.8 mi
Chiang Saen National Museum - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Wat Chedi Luang - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Wat Phra That Doi Chom Thong - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
Wat Phra Kaew - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
Hall of Opium - 33.7 km / 21 mi
Wat Pra Singh - 33.8 km / 21 mi
The preferred airport for Phu Chaisai Mountain Resort & Spa is Chiang Rai (CEI-Chiang Rai Intl.) - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Phu Chaisai Mountain Resort & Spa
- Valet service