Paradise Island Resort & Spa - Lankanfinlohu
North Male Atoll - PO Box 2073 - Lankanfinlohu1-877-662-6988
Paradise Island Resort & Spa is on the waterfront in the area of North Male Atoll and offers an excellent solution for travelers looking for Lankanfinolhu spa resorts with free breakfast, an outdoor pool and a restaurant with garden views.
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining as this 4-star Lankanfinolhu resort offers 5 restaurants serving breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, so you are sure to find something tasty to tempt your palate. Araamu Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering Ayurvedic treatments, thalassotherapy, aromatherapy, body scrubs, as well as hydrotherapy, body treatments and body wraps. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills, a snack bar/deli, a picnic area and 24-hour room service. Guests can also enjoy drinks at the beach bar or pool bar before a spot of lunch at the restaurant. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out. Child-friendly amenities at this resort include a children's pool and babysitting.
Planning a meeting? This resort has 3 meeting rooms, as well as a business center. Wi-Fi is available for a fee. The lobby offers a TV, free newspapers and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Other amenities include a hair salon, gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry, beach/pool umbrellas and a garden.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Paradise Island Resort & Spa
Breakfast at Paradise Island Resort & Spa
A free buffet breakfast is available between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Conference room
- Baby sitter
- Laundry service
- Room service - 24 hour
- Gift shop
- Shops in the hotel
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Laundry room
- Tennis court
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children swimming pool
- Billiards / Snooker
- Pool bar
- Snack bar
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Steam bath
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: after 1 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 15 minutes away via speedboat. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 72 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.The speedboat schedule is limited so guests planning to arrive after midnight are advised to book an overnight stay in Male or Hulhumale until transfer services resume the next day.Guests must pay the speedboat fee at checkout.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 104 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 52 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Book your spa accommodation at Paradise Island Resort & Spa, offering 282 guest rooms with climate control. Satellite TV channels and pay movies provided in each room are great for unwinding at the end of a long day. Corporate travelers will benefit from safes during their North Male Atoll visit. Guest rooms are individually furnished, making each stay a unique experience.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with separate bathtubs and showers and bidets. Minibars and hair dryers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional comforts include ceiling fans.
- Mini bar
- Hairdryer in each room
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Satellite TV
Distances from Paradise Island ResortParadise Island Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Gili Lankanfushi Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Full Moon Beach - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Banana Reef Dive Site - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Dhonveli Beach - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Kuda Bandos Beach - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Bandos Beach - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Kurumba Beach - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Thulhagiri Beach - 8 km / 5 mi
Kani Beach - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Victory Wreck Dive Site - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Male Fish Market - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Republic Square - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Medhu Ziyaaraiy - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
People's Majlis - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
The preferred airport for Paradise Island Resort & Spa is Male (MLE-Male Intl.) - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
Transportation services Paradise Island Resort & Spa
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport