Nika Island Resort - Kudafolhudhoo
North Ari Atoll - Kudafolhudhoo1-877-662-6988
Nika Island Resort is a beachfront resort in Kudafolhudhoo.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at this 5-star Kudafolhudhoo resort's restaurant where you're sure to find something to suit your taste. Lotus Nika Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering Ayurvedic treatments, aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, as well as body wraps, massages and facials. Guests can also enjoy drinks at the beach or in the comfort of the lounge as there are bars both in and out. Other leisure facilities include an arcade/game room and a library.
Free Wi-Fi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like. The reception is manned during limited hours. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, a garden, laundry facilities and a computer station.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Nika Island Resort
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shop
- Laundry room
- Steam bath
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Internet/Email services
- Indoor entertainment room
- Guests must transfer via floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: between 2 PM and 5 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 25 minutes away via seaplane. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 4 days before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Air Taxi between 6 AM and 3:30 PM. Guests arriving after 3.30 PM or scheduled for international flights departing before 09:30 AM are advised to book a local hotel room in Male until services resume.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 125
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 62.50 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 125
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 62.50 (from 1 to 11 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 410 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 205 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Book your beach accommodation at Nika Island Resort, offering 44 guest rooms with climate control. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy LCD televisions with satellite channels. Corporate travelers will benefit from free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks, safes and phones during their North Ari Atoll visit.
For comfort and convenience, each guest room comes with a separate sitting area. Private bathrooms are outfitted with superior features such as showers, rainfall showerheads, bathrobes and slippers. Minibars, coffee/tea makers, complimentary bottled water and hair dryers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include air conditioning, ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service is available.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Extra beds
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- LCD flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Nika Island ResortKudafolhudhoo Harbor - 0 km / 0 mi
Mathiveri Harbor - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Mathiveri Ferry Terminal - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sunset Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ukulhas Harbor - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Ukulhas Beach - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Maaya Thila - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Gaathafushi Island - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Fesdu House Reef - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
Malhoss Thila - 21 km / 13 mi
Holi Faru Dive Site - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Rasdhoo Reef Dive Site - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Adivaru Thila Dive Site - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Madivaru Corner Dive Site - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Big Blue Dive Site - 27.4 km / 17 mi
The preferred airport for Nika Island Resort is Male (MLE-Male Intl.) - 84.2 km / 52.3 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.