Royal Island Resort And Spa - Horubadhoo Island
Horubadhoo, Baa Atoll - Horubadhoo Island1-877-662-6988
Unwind with deep soaking bathtubs in the guest rooms at Royal Island Resort And Spa which also offers a private beach and free breakfast rendering this luxury Horubadhoo Island resort located in the area of Baa Atoll a good choice.
Araamu Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering Ayurvedic treatments, aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, as well as body wraps, massages and facials. Enjoy breakfast, brunch and lunch at this 5-star Horubadhoo Island resort's 3 restaurants where you're sure to find something to suit your taste. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and a picnic area. Why not go for a swim as this resort features an outdoor pool, a good way to unwind. Not only will guests find a great place to eat but also a swim-up bar and a poolside bar, so after a morning of refreshing drinks by the pool, why not head to the restaurant for a spot of lunch. Additional leisure facilities include a library. Multilingual staff can provide express check-in and express check-out. Child-friendly amenities at this resort include a children's pool and babysitting.
This resort has a 24-hour business center. Free Wi-Fi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like. Enjoy free newspapers in the lobby, where you will also find a safe at reception for your valuables. Other amenities include a hair salon, gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry, beach/pool umbrellas and a garden.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Royal Island Resort And Spa
Breakfast at Royal Island Resort And Spa
A free buffet breakfast is available between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
- Laundry service
- Gift shop
- Shops in the hotel
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Laundry room
- Tennis court
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children swimming pool
- Private beach
- Billiards / Snooker
- Pool bar
- Snack bar
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Luggage room
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Internet/Email services
- Business Center
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: after 1 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 20 minutes away via a flight to Dharavandhoo Airport and then 10 minutes by speedboat to the resort. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 72 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.Daily transfer service is offered by FlyMe. Guests arriving later than 10 PM are advised to book a hotel room in Male or Hulhumale until services resume the following day.Guests must pay the domestic flight fee and the speedboat fee at checkout.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Airplane and boat transfer per adult: USD 254 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 127 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Royal Island Resort And Spa offers 152 guest rooms for your beach holiday. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 24-inch televisions with cable channels. Business travelers will have access to desks, safes and phones during their Baa Atoll visit.
Individual décor and furnishings make each stay a unique experience. Designed to promote relaxation and well-being, all private bathrooms offer a great selection of amenities, including luxury deep soaking bathtubs, slippers, bidets and hair dryers. Minibars, coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water can be found in each room to accommodate basic traveling needs. Additional guest comforts include air conditioning, ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service is available.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- Cable TV
Distances from Royal Island ResortDharavandhoo Mosque - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Kihaadhuffaru Island Pier - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Kihaadhuffaru Island Beach - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Naifura Beach - 46.7 km / 29 mi
Komandoo Beach - 55.2 km / 34.3 mi
Kuredu Beach - 62.7 km / 39 mi
Kanuhura Beach - 64.9 km / 40.3 mi
Palm Island Beach - 65.8 km / 40.9 mi
Madivaru Beyru Dive Site - 80.3 km / 49.9 mi
Miyaru Faru Dive Site - 92.7 km / 57.6 mi
Beyru Kandu Dive Site - 93.1 km / 57.9 mi
North Channel Dive Site - 93.8 km / 58.3 mi
Big Blue Dive Site - 99.9 km / 62.1 mi
Madivaru Corner Dive Site - 100 km / 62.2 mi
Adivaru Thila Dive Site - 100.1 km / 62.2 mi
The preferred airport for Royal Island Resort And Spa is Male (MLE-Male Intl.) - 120.7 km / 75 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
Transportation services Royal Island Resort And Spa
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport