Peter Island Resort and Spa - Great Harbour
P.O. Box 211, Road Town, Tortola vg1110 - Great Harbour1-877-662-6988
Peter Island Resort and Spa offers an excellent solution for travelers looking for luxury Sprat Bay resorts with free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and a fine-dining restaurant with ocean views, located in the area of Peter Island.
Wake up to a nice breakfast or enjoy an evening meal at this 4 star Sprat Bay resort as it has its own restaurant. The Spa on Peter Island is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering Ayurvedic treatments, body scrubs, hydrotherapy, body treatments, as well as body wraps, massages and massage/treatment rooms. Spend your days lounging by the pool with a cool drink, having a spot of lunch at the restaurant or simply enjoying the beverage selection at the lounge bar before dinner. Additional leisure facilities include a library.
The front desk is open during limited hours and you will also find free newspapers and a safe in the lobby. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, a garden and concierge services.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Peter Island Resort and Spa
Breakfast at Peter Island Resort and Spa
A full breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
- Pool bar
- Laundry service
- Room service - limited hour
- Gift shop
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Tennis court
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Internet/Email services
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat or helicopter and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: after 3 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in. Access to the island is by private yacht or helicopter.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 60-199 per person (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Front desk
Peter Island Resort and Spa is also known as
Peter Island Resort
Peter Island Hotel Peter Island
Peter Island Hotel
Book your luxury accommodation at Peter Island Resort and Spa, offering 52 guest rooms with climate control. Corporate travelers will benefit from free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks, safes and phones during their Peter Island visit.
Bathrooms are outfitted with bathrobes and hair dryers. Refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Rooms also include air conditioning and ceiling fans.
A turndown service is available.
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Extra beds
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Peter Island ResortDeadman's Bay Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Key Cay - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
RMS Rhone - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Manchioneel Bay Beach - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Hodge's Creek Marina - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Cooper Island East Lagoon - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Government House - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Fort Charlotte - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Virgin Islands Folk Museum - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Tortola Cruise Ship Port - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Road Town Methodist Church - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
St. George’s Anglican Church - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
JR O’Neal Botanic Gardens - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Well Bay Beach - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Josiah's Bay - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
The closest major airports to Peter Island Resort and Spa are:
Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.) - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Spanish Town (VIJ-Virgin Gorda) - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
The preferred airport for Peter Island Resort and Spa is Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Peter Island Resort and Spa
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport