Resort Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo - Ellaidhoo
North Ari Atoll (Alif Alif) - Ellaidhoo1-877-662-6988
Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo is a beachfront eco-friendly resort in Ellaidhoo.
This 4-star Ellaidhoo resort has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner so there's no need to worry about dining options on this trip. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and 24-hour room service. If you are visiting Maldives on vacation or for business, take some time to de-stress as you will find massage/treatment rooms, a spa tub, a fitness center, a sauna, an outdoor tennis court and a steam room on site. Don't forget to pack your swimwear as this resort features an outdoor pool. Spend your days lounging by the pool with a cool drink, having a spot of lunch at the restaurant or simply enjoying the beverage selection at the lounge bar before dinner. Additional leisure facilities include a library.
Planning a meeting? This resort has a conference center, as well as a business center. The lobby area has a TV so you can keep up-to-date on all the news. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands and laundry facilities.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Resort Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo
Breakfast at Resort Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo
A free buffet breakfast is available between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Conference room
- Pool bar
- Tennis court
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Room service - 24 hour
- Gift shop
- Laundry room
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Steam bath
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- TV Lounge
- Guests must transfer via floatplane and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 90 minutes away via speedboat. Sea plane transfers (surcharge) are also available. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 48 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The speedboat/seaplane schedule is limited so guests planning to arrive after 4 PM are advised to book an overnight stay in Male or Hulhumale until services resume the next day.
Guests must pay the speedboat/seaplane fee at check-in.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 167
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 84 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 184
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 92 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 447 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 224 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo offers 112 guest rooms for your beach holiday. Rooms open onto patios. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy 21-inch TVs with cable channels. Business travelers will have access to desks, safes and phones during their North Ari Atoll visit.
For comfort and convenience, each guest room comes with a separate sitting area. Private bathrooms are outfitted with bidets, hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Minibars and coffee/tea makers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include soundproofing, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
A turndown service is available. Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Coffee and tea maker
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer in each room
- Cable TV
Distances from Resort Chaaya Reef EllaidhooFish Head Dive Site - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Maaya Thila - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Gaathafushi Island - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Fesdu House Reef - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Ukulhas Beach - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Ukulhas Harbor - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Malhoss Thila - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Himendhoo Thila - 27.1 km / 16.9 mi
Kudafolhudhoo Harbor - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Holi Faru Dive Site - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Rasdhoo Reef Dive Site - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
Adivaru Thila Dive Site - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
Madivaru Corner Dive Site - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Big Blue Dive Site - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
Mathiveri Harbor - 30.5 km / 18.9 mi
The preferred airport for Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo is Male (MLE-Male Intl.) - 67.2 km / 41.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Resort Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport