Royal Decameron Baru Beach Resort - all inclusive - Cartagena
Baru Kilometro 7 sector Portonaito Pasacaballos Portonao - Cartagena1-877-662-6988
Royal Decameron Baru Beach Resort - all inclusive is a beachfront all-inclusive resort in Baru Island. Highlights include a health club and a nightclub.
This 3-star Baru Island all-inclusive resort has 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner so there's no need to worry about dining options on this trip. GAIA is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering thalassotherapy, aromatherapy, body scrubs, hydrotherapy, as well as body treatments, body wraps and massages. Spend your days lounging by the pool with a cool drink, having a spot of lunch at the restaurant or simply enjoying the beverage selection at the lounge bar before dinner. Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Child-friendly amenities at this all-inclusive resort include a children's pool and supervised childcare/activities.
Planning a meeting? This all-inclusive resort has a conference center, as well as a business center. Wi-Fi is available for a fee. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry, beach/pool umbrellas, a garden and a computer station.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Royal Decameron Baru Beach Resort - all inclusive
Breakfast at Royal Decameron Baru Beach Resort - all inclusive
A free breakfast is served each morning.
- Business Center
- Conference room
- Pool bar
- Laundry service
- Gift shop
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - 24 hour
- City tour
- Night club
- Internet/Email services
- Health club
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Children swimming pool
- Free parking
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: after 3 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: USD 3 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Book your beach accommodation at Royal Decameron Baru Beach Resort - all inclusive, offering 330 guest rooms with climate control. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy flat-screen televisions with cable channels. Business travelers will have access to wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as safes and phones during their Baru Island visit.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers and hair dryers. Rooms also include air conditioning and ceiling fans.
Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer in each room
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Resort Royal Decameron BaruBlanca Beach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
San Fernando Fort - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Neo-Gothic Church Ruins - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Corales del Rosario National Park - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Baru Church - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Isla Grande Beach - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Castillo Grande Beach - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Rio Cartagena Casino - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Bocagrande Beach - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Rosario Islands Oceanarium - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Nuevo Bosque Softball Stadium - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Port of Cartagena - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Hospital Naval de Cartagena - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
Fuerte Pastelillo - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Cartagena Fishing Club - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
The preferred airport for Royal Decameron Baru Beach Resort - all inclusive is Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Royal Decameron Baru Beach Resort - all inclusive
- Free parking