Resort Decameron Isla Palma All Inclusive - Isla Palma, Archipiélago de San Bernardo
Archipielago de San Bernardo - Archipiélago de San Bernardo1-877-662-6988
Free breakfast is just one of the great things you'll find at Decameron Isla Palma All Inclusive, a formidable choice for guests looking for family-friendly Isla Palma all-inclusive resorts. Highlights include a health club and a nightclub.
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of food at this 3-star Isla Palma all-inclusive resort as the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, so you are sure to find something tasty to tempt your palate. If you are visiting Colombia for business or on vacation, make sure to take some time to relax as you will find a spa tub and a private beach on offer. Fancy sipping a cool drink whilst basking in the sun? Then don't miss out as there is a beach bar available for you to enjoy.
Check Availability at Resort Decameron Isla Palma All Inclusive
Breakfast at Resort Decameron Isla Palma All Inclusive
A free buffet breakfast is served each morning.
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Health club
- Night club
- Private beach
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Check-in: after 3 PM.
Check-out: before 1 PM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Decameron Isla Palma Resort reviews
Loading reviews in other languages...
- January 2015
- Venere Guest
Decameron Isla Palma Resort reviews by TripAdvisor
Decameron Isla Palma All Inclusive offers 42 guest rooms for your beach holiday. Satellite TV channels offer entertainment at the end of a busy day. Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers. Additional comforts include air conditioning.
- Air conditioning
- Extra beds
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Satellite TV
Distances from Resort Decameron Isla PalmaPunta Faro East Dock - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Playa Isla Mucura - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Punta Faro West Dock - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Picua Dive Site - 14.5 km / 9 mi
The preferred airport for Decameron Isla Palma All Inclusive is Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 84.8 km / 52.7 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.