Resort Decameron Isla Palma All Inclusive - Isla Palma, Archipiélago de San Bernardo
Archipielago de San Bernardo - Archipiélago de San Bernardo1-877-662-6988
Free breakfast is just one of the great things you'll find at Decameron Isla Palma All Inclusive, a formidable choice for guests looking for family-friendly Isla Palma all-inclusive resorts. Highlights include a health club and a nightclub.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner as this 3-star resort in Isla Palma has its own restaurant. No matter how busy you are, take some time out to de-stress as you will find a spa tub and a private beach on site. Fancy sipping a cool drink whilst basking in the sun? Then don't miss out as there is a beach bar available for you to enjoy.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Resort Decameron Isla Palma All Inclusive
Breakfast at Resort Decameron Isla Palma All Inclusive
A free buffet breakfast is served each morning.
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Health club
- Night club
- Private beach
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Check-in: after 3 PM.
Check-out: before 1 PM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Decameron Isla Palma All Inclusive offers 42 guest rooms for your beach holiday. Satellite TV channels offer entertainment at the end of a busy day. Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers. Additional comforts include air conditioning.
- Air conditioning
- Extra beds
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Satellite TV
Distances from Resort Decameron Isla PalmaPunta Faro East Dock - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Playa Isla Mucura - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Punta Faro West Dock - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Picua Dive Site - 14.5 km / 9 mi
The preferred airport for Decameron Isla Palma All Inclusive is Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 84.8 km / 52.7 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.