Hotel Novotel Cairo 6th Of October - 6th of October City, Cairo
Ext. 26th of July St. - Cairo1-877-662-6988
Situated near a medical center and offering an outdoor pool, Novotel Cairo 6th Of October makes for a great choice if you are looking for business-friendly hotels in Giza - Pyramids. Mall of Arabia is near by, while Dreamland Golf Course and Dream Park are two of the local area attractions. Other attractions in the region include Pyramids at Giza and Great Sphinx of Giza.
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of food at this 4-star 6th of October City hotel as the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, so you are sure to find something tasty to tempt your palate. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and 24-hour room service. If you are in need of rest and relaxation you can find massage/treatment rooms, a fitness center and a sauna on offer. Outfitted with a bar/lounge, you'll find the perfect place to have a drink.
Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide express check-in. Wi-Fi is available for a fee. If you need to work while away, then this hotel has conference/meeting rooms for hire and audiovisual equipment. Other amenities include a hair salon, gift shops/newsstands, an elevator (lift), a garden and laundry facilities.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Hotel Novotel Cairo 6th Of October
Breakfast at Hotel Novotel Cairo 6th Of October
A buffet breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
- Snack bar
- Gift shop
- Laundry room
- Currency exchange
- Room service - 24 hour
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Conference room
- Meeting Room
- City tour
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- Internet/Email services
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: after 2 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EGP 60 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EGP 155 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 480
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Hotel Novotel Cairo 6th Of October is also known as
Hotel Novotel Cairo
Novotel Cairo 6th Of October Hotel
Novotel Cairo 6th Of October Hotel Cairo
Book your business-friendly accommodation at the 195-room Novotel Cairo 6th Of October. Satellite TV channels offer entertainment at the end of a busy day. Corporate travelers visiting the Giza - Pyramids area will benefit from wired high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as safes.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers. Minibars and hair dryers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional comforts include air conditioning.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Hairdryer in each room
- Extra beds
- Satellite TV
- High speed Internet access
Distances from Hotel Novotel Cairo 6th Of OctoberMall of Arabia - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dreamland Golf Course - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Dream Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Pyramids at Giza - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Great Sphinx of Giza - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Cairo University - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Orman Botanical Gardens - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
Giza Zoo - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
First Mall Cairo - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Aquarium Grotto Garden - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Cairo Opera House - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Babylon Fortress - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Monastery and Church of St. George - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Hanging Church - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Cairo Tower - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel Cairo 6th Of October is Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.) - 44.2 km / 27.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Hotel Novotel Cairo 6th Of October
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport