Resort Le Meridien Bora Bora - Bora Bora
Motu Tape Bp 190 - Bora Bora1-877-662-6988
Enjoy an ideal location at your spa resort in Motu Piti Aau, Bora Bora when staying at Le Meridien Bora Bora, boasting designer toiletries in the guest rooms.
Wellness Centre is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, massages, as well as facials, massage/treatment rooms and manicures and pedicures. This resort has 3 restaurants. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a grocery/convenience store, a picnic area and 24-hour room service. Why not go for a swim as this resort features an outdoor pool, a good way to unwind. There is also a poolside bar and a bar/lounge so guests can sip a refreshing drink by the pool or indoors. Other leisure facilities include an arcade/game room and a library. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance. This resort is great if you are bringing the kids along as it offers babysitting/childcare, a children's club and supervised childcare/activities.
Planning a meeting? This resort has a meeting room, as well as a 24-hour business center. Free high-speed (wired) Internet access is available. The lobby offers a TV, free newspapers and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, shopping on site and a computer station.
Check Availability at Resort Le Meridien Bora Bora
Breakfast at Resort Le Meridien Bora Bora
Breakfast is available between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM for a fee.
- Pool bar
- Baby sitter
- Children's mini club
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Private beach
- Billiards / Snooker
- Gift shop
- Shops in the hotel
- Laundry room
- Laundry service
- Room service - 24 hour
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Luggage room
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- City tour
- TV Lounge
- Indoor entertainment room
- Internet/Email services
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Check-in: between 3 PM and 5 AM.
Check-out: before 11 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: XPF 3600 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 4000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 8500 per person (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Resort Le Meridien Bora Bora is also known as
Le Meridien Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
Le Meridien Bora Bora Hotel
Le Meridien Bora
Bora Le Meridien
Le Meridian Bora Bora
Le Meridien Resort reviews
Loading reviews in other languages...
- April 2012
- Venere Guest
- Young couple
Le Meridien Resort reviews by TripAdvisor
Book your luxury accommodation at Le Meridien Bora Bora, offering 99 guest rooms with video-game consoles and designer toiletries. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite channels and pay movies. Business travelers visiting the Motu Piti Aau area will have access to wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as desks and safes.
For comfort and convenience, each guest room comes with a separate sitting area. Visitors will wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day after a good night's sleep in comfortable beds with premium bedding, plus a selection of pillows from a pillow menu. Private bathrooms are outfitted with separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers and hair dryers. Refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, minibars and coffee/tea makers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include climate control, air conditioning and ceiling fans.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service is available.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Mini fridge
- Coffee and tea maker
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- LCD flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Resort Le MeridienLe Meridien Beach - 0.1 km / 0 mi
Bora Bora Photo Lagoon - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Mt. Hue - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Mt. Otemanu - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Mt. Pahia - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Tupitipiti Point - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Moti Piti Aau Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Coral Gardens - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Vaitape Harbor - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Leopard Rays Trench - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Matira Beach - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Matira Point - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Lagoon Resort Beach - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Pearl Resort Beach - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Nui Beach - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The preferred airport for Le Meridien Bora Bora is Bora Bora (BOB-Motu Mute) - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Resort Le Meridien Bora Bora
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport