Guesthouse Hyakumanben Cross - Kyoto
157 Tanakaooi-Cho, Sakyo-Ku - Kyoto1-877-662-6988
Looking for guest house accommodation in Kyoto? Why not try Guesthouse Hyakumanben Cross!
This Kyoto guesthouse offers free Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and a computer station.
Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. The lobby offers complimentary newspapers, TV and coffee as well as the reception desk - open during limited hours only.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Guesthouse Hyakumanben Cross
- Multilingual staff
- City tour
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Laundry room
- Pets accepted
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
Check-in: between 4 PM and 10:30 PM.
Check-out: before 11 AM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Book your pet-friendly accommodation at the 5-room Guesthouse Hyakumanben Cross. Rooms open onto lanais. Business travelers visiting the North Kyoto area will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access.
A good night's sleep in comfortable beds with down comforters will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their vacation or business trip. Detached private bathrooms are outfitted with separate bathtubs and showers. Additional comforts include air conditioning.
Hair dryers can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Hairdryer on request
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Guesthouse Hyakumanben CrossChionji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoto University - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Yoshida Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shimogamo Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kumano Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sento Imperial Palace - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Imperial Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Shokoku-ji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Doshisha University - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Kaikan - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Heian Shrine - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hosomi Art Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Museum of Traditional Crafts - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Temple of the Silver Pavilion - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Guesthouse Hyakumanben Cross is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 82.1 km / 51 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.