Inn The Running Horses - Mickleham, Dorking
Old London Road Mickleham - Dorking1-877-662-6988
Looking for inns in Dorking? Why not try The Running Horses!
This Dorking inn offers meeting rooms, a bar/lounge and wedding services.
The fireplace in the lobby adds to the cosy feel, giving you a nice place to wait for your family or your partner!
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Inn The Running Horses
Breakfast at Inn The Running Horses
A free English breakfast is served each morning.
- Meeting Room
- Room service - limited hour
- Free parking
Check-in: between 2 PM and 11 PM.
Check-out: before 11 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Inn The Running Horses is also known as
The Running Horses Hotel
The Running Horses Hotel Mickleham
Running Horses Mickleham
The Running Horses has 6 guest rooms. Business travelers will have access to desks and phones during their Mole Valley visit. Additional comforts include coffee/tea makers.
- Coffee and tea maker
How to reach The Running Horses InnBy car
From the M25:
- Leave the motorway at junction 9.
- Follow the A243 Leatherhead bypass south towards the A24 and Dorking. - Follow the A24 south to Dorking.
- One mile after the Givon’s Grove roundabout, turn left onto the B2209 and Mickleham village.
- The Running Horses is on the right in the village centre.
From the south/Dorking:
- Follow the A24 north towards Leatherhead.
- Pass Dorking Station on your right.
- Continue straight over the roundabout with Denbies Vineyard on the left.
- At The Burford Bridge roundabout, turn right onto the B2209 towards Mickleham Village.
- Pass Zig Zag Road and Headley Road.
- The Running Horses is on the left in the village centre.
The nearest major train station is Dorking -5km
By public transportation
Nearest bus/coach station Dorking -5km
Distances from Inn The Running HorsesJuniper Hall Field Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Box Hill - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Denbies Wine Estate - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Bocketts Farm Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Leatherhead Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Polesden Lacey - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
ExxonMobil House - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Dorking Museum and Heritage Centre - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
KBR Headquarters - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Pfizer UK - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Effingham Golf Club - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Walton Heath Golf Club - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Epsom Downs Racecourse - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Cobham Training Centre - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Epsom Downs Racecourse - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Running Horses is London (LGW-Gatwick) - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Guest House The Running Horses
- Free parking