Edward Hotel - Blackpool
27 Dickson Road - Blackpool1-877-662-6988
Looking for guest house accommodation in Blackpool? Why not try Edward Hotel!
This Blackpool guesthouse offers a bar/lounge, Wi-Fi and room service (during limited hours).
You will find the reception open during limited hours only.
i moved to this guest house due to a bad experience with THE HOLLINGDALES in black...Venere Guest, United Kingdom
Check Availability at Edward Hotel
Breakfast at Edward Hotel
A full breakfast is served between 9 AM and 9:30 AM for a fee.
- Dogs allowed
- Room service - limited hour
- Pets accepted
- Internet/Email services
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Check-in: between 2 PM and 9 PM.
Check-out: before 10:30 AM.
Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 5 for adults and GBP 2.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 1 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 1 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Edward Hotel reviews
- June 2013
- Venere Guest
- Single traveller
- United Kingdom
i moved to this guest house due to a bad experience with THE HOLLINGDALES in blackpool. the room was a spacious double as described. wasnt much of a view out of the window but that disnt matter to me.the bathroom was a decent size, the bed was very comfy. the two staff were friendly welcoming and nothing was too much trouble, they didnt hassle you or make you feel unwanted. 8/10 as far as im concerned, would go back
Edward Hotel reviews by TripAdvisor
Book your pet-friendly accommodation at the 8-room Edward Hotel. Televisions in each room offer entertainment at the end of a long day. Business travelers will have access to wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) during their Blackpool visit. Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers.
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Edward HotelBlackpool Central Library - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
North Pier - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Illuminasia - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Opera House Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Winter Gardens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Blackpool Grand Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Houndshill Shopping Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
North Pier Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Blackpool Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Blackpool Tower Ballroom - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Coral Island - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sea-Life Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dinosaur World - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Blackpool Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Happy Dayz Amusement Centre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Edward Hotel is Manchester (MAN) - 72.5 km / 45 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.