Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa - Santa Rosa
170 Railroad St - Santa Rosa1-877-662-6988
Free Wi-Fi is just one of the great things you'll find at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa, a formidable choice for guests looking for Santa Rosa spa hotels.
Le Carre Salon and Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering Ayurvedic treatments, aromatherapy, body scrubs, hydrotherapy, as well as body treatments, body wraps and massages. This 3 star Santa Rosa hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find a selection of items to try. Don't forget to pack your swimwear as this hotel features an outdoor pool. There is also a poolside bar and a bar/lounge so guests can sip a refreshing drink by the pool or indoors. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Planning a meeting? This hotel has 15 meeting rooms, as well as a 24-hour business center. Catch up with all the local news and weather in the lobby, where you will find complimentary newspapers, a fireplace, fresh coffee and a safe at reception. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry, ATM/banking, an elevator (lift) and a garden.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
Breakfast at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
A cooked-to-order breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 11 AM for a fee.
- Pool bar
- Laundry service
- Room service - limited hour
- Pets accepted
- Dogs allowed
- Personal newspapers
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- City tour
- Limousine service
- Free parking
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Steam bath
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Meeting Room
- Conference room
- Business Center
- Internet/Email services
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: after 3 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa is also known as
Hyatt Vineyard Creek
Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel
Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
Hyatt Santa Rosa
Santa Rosa Hyatt
Book your spa accommodation at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa, offering 155 guest rooms with video-game consoles and Egyptian cotton sheets. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels and pay movies. Corporate travelers will benefit from free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks, complimentary newspapers and phones during their Santa Rosa visit. A good night's sleep in supportive pillowtop mattresses with premium bedding will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their holiday or business trip.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Irons/ironing boards, coffee/tea makers and hair dryers can be found in each room to accommodate basic traveling needs. Additional guest comforts include climate control, air conditioning and safes.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
- High speed Internet access
Distances from Hotel Hyatt Vineyard CreekCalifornia Welcome Center - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Sonoma County Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Luther Burbank Home and Gardens - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sonoma County Fairgrounds - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Santa Rosa Junior College - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Redwood Empire Ice Arena - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Charles M. Schulz Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Empire College - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Bennett Valley Golf Course - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Spring Lake Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Wells Fargo Center for the Arts - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Graton Resort and Casino - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Foxtail Golf Club - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Suncadia Family Fun Center - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa is Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
- Limousine service
- Free parking