Hotel Villa Iulia - Ventotene
Piazza XX Settembre 2/3 Loc. Spiaggia Calanave - Ventotene
opposite the island of Santo Stefano and a step away from Piazza Castello, stands the Hotel
Villa Julia is a charming residence, whose original structure dates back
at 700, was a fisherman's house.
The villa, built on three levels, has been totally renovated between 2004
and 2005 and turned into a small cozy and exclusive.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Hotel Villa Iulia
Breakfast at Hotel Villa Iulia
A free continental breakfast is available between 8:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
- Luggage room
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- Room service - limited hour
- Pets accepted
- Shuttle service
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: between 1 PM and 8 PM.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
The front desk will be closed daily from 10 PM - 7:30 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hotel Villa Iulia offers 15 guest rooms for your beach holiday. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 19-inch televisions. Business travelers will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as safes and phones during their Ventotene Island visit.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers and bidets. Rooms also include minibars and air conditioning.
Hair dryers can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Extra beds
- Hairdryer on request
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Hotel Villa IuliaVentotene Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ventotene Town Hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Port of Ventotene - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Grotte di Pilato Caves - 40.8 km / 25.4 mi
Fazio Pier - 41 km / 25.4 mi
Ponza Harbor - 41 km / 25.5 mi
Natural Pools - 41.9 km / 26.1 mi
Turk's Cave - 46.9 km / 29.1 mi
Monte Orlando - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
Ariana Beach - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
Serapo Beach - 47.4 km / 29.5 mi
Duomo di Gaeta - 47.7 km / 29.6 mi
Villa di Tiberio - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
National Archaeological Museum of Sperlonga - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
La Grotta delle Capre - 56 km / 34.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Iulia is Rome (FCO-Leonardo Da Vinci) - 148.7 km / 92.4 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Hotel Villa Iulia
- Shuttle service