Hotel Ryokan Eishinkan - Tokyo
5-1 Sakamachi Shinjuku - Tokyo1-877-662-6988
Looking for ryokans in Tokyo? Take a look at Ryokan Eishinkan!
This Tokyo ryokan offers free wired and wireless Internet access.
Whether you're waiting for friends or your partner, the lobby has a TV and free newspapers to keep you company. Other amenities include laundry facilities.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Hotel Ryokan Eishinkan
Breakfast at Hotel Ryokan Eishinkan
A free continental breakfast is available between 7:30 AM and 9 AM.
- Luggage room
- Multilingual staff
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- Room service - limited hour
- Laundry room
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Check-in: between 3 PM and 10 PM.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
Guests are asked to contact the property in advance with an estimated arrival time. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Ryokan Eishinkan has 15 guest rooms. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy televisions with digital channels. Business travelers will have access to free (wired) high-speed Internet access as well as desks and phones during their Akasaka visit. Individual décor and furnishings make each stay a unique experience. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers and air conditioning.
- Air conditioning
- Extra beds
- Coffee and tea maker
- High speed Internet access
Distances from Hotel Ryokan EishinkanAkasaka Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo National Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Chidorigafuchi National Cemetery - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Akasaka ACT Theater - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Akasaka Biz Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Akasaka Sacas - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo National Diet Library - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hie Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kitanomaru Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The closest major airports to Ryokan Eishinkan are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 60.3 km / 37.5 mi
The preferred airport for Ryokan Eishinkan is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.