Tokoriki Island Resort - Tokoriki Island
Mamanuca Islands - Tokoriki Island1-877-662-6988
Tokoriki Island Resort offers an excellent solution for travelers looking for romantic Tokoriki Island resorts with free Wi-Fi, a private beach and a restaurant with ocean views, located in the area of Mamanuca Islands.
This 4-star Tokoriki Island resort has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner so there's no need to worry about dining options on this trip. Tokoriki Day Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering aromatherapy, body scrubs, hydrotherapy, body treatments, as well as massages, facials and massage/treatment rooms. Spend your days lounging by the pool with a cool drink, having a spot of lunch at the restaurant or simply enjoying the beverage selection at the lounge bar before dinner. Additional leisure facilities include a library. Staff can provide tour/ticket assistance.
This resort has a 24-hour business center. The reception is open during limited hours and you will also find a safe at the reception for your valuables. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry, beach/pool umbrellas, concierge services and laundry facilities.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Tokoriki Island Resort
Breakfast at Tokoriki Island Resort
Breakfast is available between 7:30 AM and 10 AM for a fee.
- Pool bar
- Laundry service
- Gift shop
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Laundry room
- Tennis court
- Private beach
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Internet/Email services
- Business Center
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via boat or helicopter to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Check-in: after noon.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
Tokoriki island is only accessible by boat or helicopter. The last boat transfer to the island leaves at 3 PM daily from Denarau Marina.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: FJD 49 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: FJD 245
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: FJD 245
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Tokoriki Island Resort is also known as
Tokoriki Island Resort Fiji
Tokoriki Island Hotel
Book your beach accommodation at Tokoriki Island Resort, offering 34 guest rooms with climate control. Business travelers will have access to desks, safes and phones during their Mamanuca Islands visit.
For comfort and convenience, each guest room comes with a separate sitting area. Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers, bathrobes, hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. Refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, minibars and coffee/tea makers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Rooms also include air conditioning and ceiling fans.
A turndown service is available.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Mini fridge
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
Distances from Tokoriki Island ResortTokoriki Island Port - 0 km / 0 mi
Tokoriki Island Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yanuya Village - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Monuriki Island - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
North Beach - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Musket Cove Marina - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Vuda Point Marina - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Denarau Golf and Racquet Club - 37 km / 23 mi
Port Denarau - 37.9 km / 23.6 mi
Port Denarau Marina - 37.9 km / 23.6 mi
Churchill Park - 38.7 km / 24 mi
Momi WW2 Gun Site - 40.2 km / 25 mi
Wailoaloa Beach - 41.1 km / 25.6 mi
Naukacuvu Beach - 42.7 km / 26.6 mi
Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple - 43.2 km / 26.8 mi
The closest major airports to Tokoriki Island Resort are:
Mana (MNF) - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) - 43.2 km / 26.8 mi
The preferred airport for Tokoriki Island Resort is Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
Transportation services Tokoriki Island Resort
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport