Imperial Hotel - Rio de Janeiro
Rua Do Catete 186 - Rio de Janeiro1-877-662-6988
Free breakfast is just one of the great amenities you'll find at Imperial Hotel, an excellent choice for guests looking for business-friendly hotels in Flamengo near a metro station.
You can find a fitness center and a steam room on site so you will be able to take some time out to relax. Don't forget your swimming goggles and swimsuit as this hotel features an outdoor pool. This 3-star Rio de Janeiro hotel offers beach/pool umbrellas.
Wi-Fi is available for a fee. This hotel has a business center.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Imperial Hotel
Breakfast at Imperial Hotel
A free breakfast is served between 6 AM and 10 AM.
- Business Center
- Steam bath
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Internet/Email services
- Room service - limited hour
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Check-in: after noon.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 5.25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: BRL 5.25 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Book your business-friendly accommodation at the 92-room Imperial Hotel. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy LCD televisions with cable channels. Corporate travelers visiting the Flamengo area will benefit from wired and wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as desks, safes and phones. Every room comes with an ensuite bathroom. Additional comforts include air conditioning.
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
- High speed Internet access
- LCD flat screen TV
Distances from Imperial HotelPalacio do Catete - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Aterro do Flamengo Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of Our Lady of the Glory of the Outeiro - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Guinle Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Gloria Marina - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Paris Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ruins Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museu da Chacara do Ceu - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Selaron Steps - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Passeio Publico - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
General Consulate of Germany - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Museum of Modern Art - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Arcos da Lapa - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Consulate General of the United States Rio de Janeiro - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Cinelandia - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The closest major airports to Imperial Hotel are:
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.