Imperial Hotel - Rio de Janeiro
Rua Do Catete 186 - Rio de Janeiro1-877-662-6988
Imperial Hotel offers an outdoor pool making it a great business-friendly hotel choice for your stay.
This 3-star Rio de Janeiro hotel offers beach/pool umbrellas. You can find a fitness center and a steam room on site so you will be able to take some time out to relax.
Wi-Fi is available for a fee. This hotel has a business center.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Imperial Hotel
Breakfast at Imperial Hotel
A free breakfast is served between 6 AM and 10 AM.
- Business Center
- Steam bath
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Internet/Email services
- Room service - limited hour
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Check-in: after noon.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 5.25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: BRL 5.25 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Book your business-friendly accommodation at the 92-room Imperial Hotel. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy LCD televisions with cable channels. Corporate travelers visiting the Flamengo area will benefit from wired and wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as desks, safes and phones. Every room comes with an ensuite bathroom. Additional comforts include air conditioning.
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
- High speed Internet access
- LCD flat screen TV
Distances from Imperial HotelPalacio do Catete - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Aterro do Flamengo Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of Our Lady of the Glory of the Outeiro - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Guinle Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Gloria Marina - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Paris Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ruins Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museu da Chacara do Ceu - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Selaron Steps - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Passeio Publico - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
General Consulate of Germany - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Museum of Modern Art - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Arcos da Lapa - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Consulate General of the United States Rio de Janeiro - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Cinelandia - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The closest major airports to Imperial Hotel are:
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.