Arosa Rio Hotel - Rio de Janeiro
Avenida Henrique Valadares, 150, Centro - Rio de Janeiro
If you are looking to book a central Rio de Janeiro hotel in the Downtown - Santos Dumont Airport area, Arosa Rio Hotel could be the right choice for you!
Enjoy a spot of lunch or an evening meal at this 3 star Rio de Janeiro hotel's restaurant where you're sure to find something to suit your taste. Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Guests can make use of the free Wi-Fi. In the lobby area you will find free newspapers so you can catch up on all the news and weather. Other amenities include an elevator (lift).
Check Availability at Arosa Rio Hotel
Breakfast at Arosa Rio Hotel
A free continental breakfast is available between 7 AM and 10 AM.
- Luggage room
- Multilingual staff
- City tour
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Room service - 24 hour
- Internet/Email services
- Valet service
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: between 2 PM and 5:30 AM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Arosa Rio Hotel reviews
- April 2013
- Venere Guest
- Single traveller
Arosa Rio Hotel reviews by TripAdvisor
Arosa Rio Hotel offers 48 guest rooms with climate control. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 32-inch LCD televisions with cable channels. Business travelers visiting the Downtown - Santos Dumont Airport area will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access.
Guest rooms are individually decorated, making each stay a unique experience. Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers and hair dryers. Additional guest comforts include minibars, air conditioning and blackout drapes/curtains.
Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Extra beds
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer in each room
- Cable TV
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access
- LCD flat screen TV
Distances from Arosa Rio HotelSamba Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sambodrome - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museu da Chacara do Ceu - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Catedral de Sao Sebastiao do Rio de Janeiro - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ruins Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Los Arcos de Lapa - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Light Cultural Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Arcos da Lapa - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Selaron Steps - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Convent of St. Anthony - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
RioZoo - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Municipal Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Cinelandia - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Paris Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nova Livraria Leonardo da Vinci - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The closest major airports to Arosa Rio Hotel are:
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
The preferred airport for Arosa Rio Hotel is Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Arosa Rio Hotel
- Valet service