EQC Test Hotel - Region Test
1 Hatgal Drive - Region Test1-877-662-6988
Accommodations with designer toiletries is just one of the great features you'll find at EQC Test Hotel, an excellent solution for those looking for business-friendly propertys in Région Test.
The Spa at EQC is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering a mud bath, body wraps and massages. This Région Test property offers ATM/banking. Why not go for a swim as this property features a seasonal outdoor pool, a good way to unwind. Additional leisure facilities include an arcade/game room. Child-friendly amenities at this property include a children's pool and babysitting.
This property has a business center.
We have no Guest Reviews for this new Venere hotel
There are no reviews for this hotel on TripAdvisor
Check Availability at EQC Test Hotel
Breakfast at EQC Test Hotel
A free breakfast is served between 8:30 AM and 12:30 PM.
- Business Center
- Baby sitter
- Tennis court
- Children swimming pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Personal newspapers
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Indoor entertainment room
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Clothing is optional at this property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- To arrange required transfers to the property, guests must contact the property before travel using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 15/20 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 500 per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 900
- Deposit: USD 500
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 95
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per week
- Towels/sheets: USD 25
- Energy surcharge: USD 25/45 per accommodation per week
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Book your business-friendly accommodation at EQC Test Hotel, where guest room features include fireplaces and washers/dryers. Rooms open onto balconies. For comfort and convenience, each guest room comes with a separate sitting area. Well appointed kitchens offer a range of facilities, including refrigerators, dishwashers and microwaves, allowing you to save on dining expenses while you travel.
Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 50/70-cm flat-screen televisions with premium satellite channels, DVD players and pay movies. Rooms also offer video-game consoles for your entertainment pleasure. Business travelers visiting the Région Test area will have access to desks and complimentary weekday newspapers as well as phones with free local calls. Rooms also include climate control, air conditioning and minibars.
Private bathrooms are designed to promote relaxation and well-being; all offer superior benefits, including jetted bathtubs, designer toiletries, bathrobes and bidets. Bottled water is provided free of charge.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Mini fridge
- Extra beds
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
Distances from EQC Test HotelWestlake Center (shopping) - 1 block
Monorail to Seattle Center - 2 blocks
The Moore Theatre - 2 blocks
Pike Place Market - 3 blocks
Pacific Place (shopping) - 5 blocks
Washington State Convention Center - 5 blocks
Benaroya Hall - 6 blocks
Paramount Theatre - 7 blocks
Waterfront - 8 blocks
Olympic Sculpture Park - 1 mile
Seattle Center - 1 mile
Intiman Theatre - 1 mile
Seattle Opera - 1 mile
Pioneer Square - 1 mile
Safeco Field - 2 miles
Qwest Field - 2 milesSeattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA): Approximate driving time from Sea-Tac Airport is 30 minutes and distance is 15 miles.
Transportation services EQC Test Hotel
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport