Basiliani Resort & SPA - Otranto
Via Renis - Otranto1-877-662-6988
Free breakfast is just one of the great things you'll find at Basiliani Resort & SPA, a formidable choice for guests looking for Otranto spa hotels.
This 4-star Otranto hotel offers an elevator (lift). While visiting Otranto on vacation or for work, make sure to take some time to relax as you will find massage/treatment rooms, spa services, a spa tub, a sauna and a steam room, ensuring a restful and rejuvenating stay. Pack a swimsuit as your hotel features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, a great way to unwind. Fancy sipping an ice-cold drink by the pool? Don't miss out as there is also a poolside bar.
Coffee is available in the lobby as well as a TV so you can catch up on the news with a cuppa before heading out. Free Wi-Fi is available. Planning a meeting? This hotel has 5 meeting/conference rooms. Other amenities include beach/pool umbrellas, a garden, concierge services and laundry facilities.
Check Availability at Basiliani Resort & SPA
Breakfast at Basiliani Resort & SPA
A free buffet breakfast is available between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
- Room service - limited hour
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Laundry room
- Pool bar
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Steam bath
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Meeting Room
- Conference room
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- Free parking
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: after 4 PM.
Check-out: before 10 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 20 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Basiliani Resort & SPA is also known as
i Basiliani Hotel
Basiliani Resort & SPA reviews
Loading reviews in other languages...
- July 2014
- Venere Guest
- Mature couple
- June 2014
- Venere Guest
- Mature couple
Basiliani Resort & SPA reviews by TripAdvisor
Book your spa accommodation at Basiliani Resort & SPA, offering 127 guest rooms with climate control. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy flat-screen televisions with digital channels. Corporate travelers will benefit from free (wired) high-speed Internet access as well as desks, safes and phones during their Otranto visit. A good night's sleep in comfortable beds with down comforters will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their vacation or business trip.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with superior features such as showers, rainfall showerheads, bidets and complimentary toiletries. Minibars and hair dryers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional comforts include air conditioning.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Hairdryer in each room
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- High speed Internet access
How to reach Basiliani Resort & SPABy car
- Leave the motorway at Bari Nord direction Brindisi-Lecce;
- Continue on SS16/E55 towards Brindisi / Lecce;
- At around Lecce take exit of Beltway (Tangenzianale West) towards Galatina / Gallipoli / Otranto;
- Take Exit 11B-Shirts;
- Carry on for 30 miles and take exit toward Otranto SS16;
- At Otranto continue in SS16, cross the viaduct Idro and take the second entrance (turn left)
Coordinate Systems: 40,137895°N - 18,490183°E
Railway station of Lecce. You can reach Otranto by taking South-Eastern Railways.
Distance about 40 km from Otranto.
Airport of Salento Brindisi; direct scheduled flights to / from Rome, Milan, Bologna, Pisa, Venice, Treviso.
Distances from Basiliani Resort & SPAOtranto Castle - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Otranto Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Otranto Waterfront - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Alimini Beach - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Santa Cesarea Terme Beach - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Torre Sant'Andrea - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Zinzulusa Cave - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Palazzo Baronale Capece - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Madonna Addolorata Church - 16.3 km / 10.2 mi
Maglie Duomo - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Marina of San Foca - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Corigliano d'Otranto Castle - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Church and Crypt of St John the Baptist - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Church of Cutrofiano - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Malacological Museum of Clay - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
The preferred airport for Basiliani Resort & SPA is Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale) - 74.3 km / 46.1 mi.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Basiliani Resort & SPA
- Free parking