Hotel Umine - Beppu, Oita
3-8-3 Kitahama - Oita1-877-662-6988
Right near the bay, Hotel Umine is a central beachfront Beppu hotel.
This 4-star Beppu hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast and dinner, where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. SUALAUT is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering Ayurvedic treatments, body treatments, facials and massage/treatment rooms. Outfitted with a bar/lounge, you'll find the perfect place to have a drink. Additional leisure facilities include a library.
Free high-speed (wired) Internet access is available. The lobby is home to a fireplace, fresh coffee and free newspapers. Reception is open during limited hours and has a safety deposit box. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands and an elevator (lift).
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Hotel Umine
Breakfast at Hotel Umine
Breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
- Gift shop
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Internet/Email services
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: between 3 PM and 10 PM.
Check-out: before 11 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per adult, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Book your luxury accommodation at Hotel Umine, offering 19 guest rooms with furnished balconies and designer toiletries. Rooms open onto balconies. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 32-inch flat-screen televisions with digital channels and DVD players. Corporate travelers will benefit from free (wired) high-speed Internet access as well as desks, safes and phones during their Beppu visit.
For comfort and convenience, each individually furnished and decorated guest room comes with a separate sitting area. A pillow menu allows visitors to select their perfect pillow for a good night's sleep. Partially open bathrooms are designed to promote relaxation and well-being; all offer superior benefits, including deep soaking bathtubs with separate showers, rainfall showerheads, bathrobes and slippers. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, complimentary bottled water and hair dryers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include climate control, soundproofing and air conditioning.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Coffee and tea maker
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer in each room
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- DVD player
- High speed Internet access
Distances from Hotel UmineBeppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Mud Hell Hot Springs - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Takasaki Mountain - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Marine Palace Aquarium - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Demon Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Boiling Hell Hot Springs - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Sea Hell Hot Springs - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Kintetsu Beppu Ropeway - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Geyser Hell Hot Springs - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Oita Big Eye Stadium - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Umine is Kumamoto (KMJ) - 78.3 km / 48.7 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.