City Park Hotel - Nijmegen
Hertogstraat 1 - Nijmegen1-877-662-6988
You can have a drink or a delicious diner in our Portugese mediteranean restaurant OportO.
We are recommended for the atmosphere, our hospitality and the excellent quality of our restaurant OportO.
The hotel is situated at the edge of the city centre in front of the Valkhof museum for roman archeology and modern art and the Valkhof city park with it's mediaeval ruines.
And just a short distance from beauty and variety of the nature of the surroundings of Nijmegen.
Thus the hotel is an ideal starting point for discovering these surroundings by bicycle or on foot.
Th rooms are quite dirty, it is very could in the rooms, I stayed in a room at the...Venere Guest, Romania
Check Availability at City Park Hotel
Breakfast at City Park HotelA breakfast buffet is served every morning, with different kind of bread(rolls), cereals, orange juice, (butter)milk, (fruit)yogurt, coffee, tea, jams, eggs, honey, fruit(salad), cheese, ham, etc..
monday-friday: 07.00h - 10.00h
weekends: 08.00h - 11.00h uur
- Multilingual staff
- City tour
- Guarded car park
Check-in: between 1:30 PM and 11:30 PM.
Check-out: before 10:30 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 1.77 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.77 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
City Park Hotel reviews
- October 2010
- Venere Guest
Th rooms are quite dirty, it is very could in the rooms, I stayed in a room at the third floor with a terrible smell of mouldiness.
City Park Hotel reviews by TripAdvisor
Room DetailsAll rooms are equiped with shower or bath, toilet, television and telephone.
We have smaller/cheaper rooms and larger/more luxury rooms in an variety of prices.
Without unneccessarily luxury at a fare price.
- Direct dial phone
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet access
How to reach City Park HotelBy car
Route description by car
· From Arnhem [ A325 ] Across the bridge over the Waal turn right( St. Jorisstraat). Passing the Valkhof museum and the entrance of parking Kelfkensbos after 100 meter at your left, you'll find the hotel.
· From Rotterdam [ A 15 ] Driving the A15 highway don't follow the Nijmegen-signs[ A50 ], but continue the A15 direction Kleve/Bemmel. Take the next exit Nijmegen [ A325 ] and then follow the route as described above (from Arnhem)
· From ‘s-Hertogenbosch [ A 50 ] Follow the signs Centrum (City Centre) untill a large roundabout with a small park in the middle (Keizer Karelplein), take the second street right(Oranjesingel), direction Arnhem, then at the third trafficlights trun left(direction Waalkade Casino). Take the third street right(Hertogstraat). The hotel is at the end of this street at your right side. The entrance is just around the corner.
· From Venlo / Essen [ A 73 ] 2th exit Nijmegen (Nijmegen / Arnhem / A52). Direction Centrum (City centre); untill a large roundabout with a small park in the middle (Keizer Karelplein), take the second street right(Oranjesingel), direction Arnhem, then at the third trafficlights trun left(direction Waalkade Casino). Take the third street right(Hertogstraat). The hotel is at the end of this street at your right side. The entrance is just around the corner.
By public transportation
Route description by bus
From the Central railway station several busses are leaving for the direction of the hotel:
line 8 (direction Berg en Dal)
line 3 or 4 (direction St. Maartenskliniek)
line 6 (Zetten)
line 31 and 80.
All these lines have a busstop at Kelfkensbos, just a few steps from the hotel.
Distances from City Park HotelValkhof Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Valkhof - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
National Bicycle Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Grote Markt - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Commanderie van St Jan - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St Stevenskerk - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Radboud University Nijmegen - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Goffert Stadium - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Bijbels Openluchtmuseum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Africa Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Geldredome - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Doorwerth Castle - 14.6 km / 9 mi
Markt - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Stadhuis - 15 km / 9.3 mi
St. Eusebius - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The preferred airport for City Park Hotel is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 91.8 km / 57 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services City Park Hotel
- Guarded car park
People who looked at this hotel also looked at these other hotels in Nijmegen
3 star Bastion Hotels in Nijmegen
€ 54 average price
4 star hotel in Nijmegen
€ 119 average price
2 star bed and breakfast in Nijmegen
€ 65 average price
Check out these hotels in Netherlands
3 star vacation rental in Amsterdam
3 star vacation rental in Amsterdam
4 star inn in Amsterdam