Hotel Gondwana Game Reserve - Mossel Bay
Heuningkip Farm, R327 - Mossel Bay1-877-662-6988
Book a room with deep soaking bathtubs at Gondwana Game Reserve situated in the area of Garden Route and take advantage of its ideal location in the mountains, together with useful on-site amenities including free breakfast and a fine-dining restaurant which looks out onto the garden, rendering this spa hotel in Mossel Bay the place to stay!
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of food at this 5-star Mossel Bay hotel as the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, so you are sure to find something tasty to tempt your palate. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and a picnic area. You can find massage/treatment rooms and spa services on site so you will be able to take some time out to relax. Be sure to leave some room for your swimsuit as this hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, a nice way to unwind. Outfitted with a bar/lounge, you'll find the perfect place to have a drink. Additional leisure facilities include a library.
Free Wi-Fi is provided. Planning a meeting? This hotel has 2 meeting rooms, as well as a business center. The lobby features a fireplace, TV and coffee so you can relax and catch up on all the news with a fresh cup! Reception is open during limited hours only. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, beach/pool umbrellas, a garden and concierge services.
Check Availability at Hotel Gondwana Game Reserve
Breakfast at Hotel Gondwana Game Reserve
A free full breakfast is available between 7 AM and 10 AM.
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Conference room
- Laundry service
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- Children's mini club
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Free parking
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 3 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: between 1 PM and 4:30 PM.
Check-out: before 11 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 500 (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Gondwana Game Reserve Hotel reviews
Loading reviews in other languages...
- December 2014
- Venere Guest
Gondwana Game Reserve Hotel reviews by TripAdvisor
Reserve your luxury accommodation at Gondwana Game Reserve, offering 28 guest rooms with fireplaces. For comfort and convenience, each individually furnished guest room comes with a separate sitting and dining area. Kitchen amenities include refrigerators and cookware/dishes/utensils, making it possible to dine in while you travel. A good night's sleep in comfortable beds with premium bedding will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their vacation or business trip.
Flat-screen televisions in each room offer entertainment at the end of a long day. Corporate travelers will benefit from wireless high-speed Internet access (charges apply) as well as desks, safes and phones during their Garden Route visit. Additional guest comforts include minibars, coffee/tea makers and free bottled water.
Private bathrooms are designed to promote relaxation and well-being; all offer superior benefits, including deep soaking bathtubs with separate showers, bathrobes, slippers and hair dryers. Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service is available. Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Mini bar
- Mini fridge
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Coffee and tea maker
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer in each room
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Hotel Gondwana Game ReserveGourits River Bridge - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
Santos Beach - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
St. Blaize Lighthouse - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Cape St Blaize Cave - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
Redberry Farm - 45.6 km / 28.3 mi
Garden Route Botanical Garden - 53 km / 32.9 mi
Safari Ostrich Show Farm - 55.2 km / 34.3 mi
Victoria Bay Beach - 61.4 km / 38.2 mi
Cango Wildlife Ranch - 63.7 km / 39.6 mi
Wilderness National Park - 65 km / 40.4 mi
Buffelsdrift Game Lodge - 68.8 km / 42.7 mi
Cango Ostrich Ranch - 73.6 km / 45.7 mi
Cango Caves - 81.5 km / 50.6 mi
Swartberg Pass - 82 km / 50.9 mi
Sedgefield Beach - 82.4 km / 51.2 mi
The preferred airport for Gondwana Game Reserve is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 305.6 km / 189.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Hotel Gondwana Game Reserve
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Free parking