Hotel Baikal - Moscow
15, bld. 1, Selskokhozyaistvennaya str. - Moscow1-877-662-6988
Hotel Baikal offers hotel accommodation in the Rostokino area.
This Moscow hotel offers massage/treatment rooms and a hair salon. Make the most of your trip, whether for business or pleasure, by taking some time to relax as you will find a sauna on offer. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks after a long day. Staff can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Wi-Fi is available for a fee. Planning a meeting? This hotel has 4 meeting rooms, as well as a 24-hour business center.
This was my first time of staying at Hotel Baikal. The rooms were very clean and n...Venere Guest, Nigeria
Check Availability at Hotel Baikal
- Meeting Room
- Business Center
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Room service - 24 hour
- Pets accepted
- Internet/Email services
- Billiards / Snooker
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: RUB 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: RUB 300 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hotel Baikal reviews
- July 2013
- Venere Guest
- Single traveller
This was my first time of staying at Hotel Baikal. The rooms were very clean and nice. It was indeed a very good value for my money. Thank you very much! In the nearest future, I plan on revisiting again!
Hotel Baikal reviews by TripAdvisor
Book your pet-friendly accommodation at the 460-room Hotel Baikal. Televisions in each room offer entertainment at the end of a long day. Business travelers will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks and phones during their All-Russian Exhibition Center visit.
- Mini fridge
- Extra beds
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Hotel BaikalWorker and Kolkhoz Woman - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Moscow Botanical Gardens - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
All-Russian Exhibition Centre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Monument to the Conquerors of Space - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Museum of Cosmonautics - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sviblovo Manor - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ostankino Palace - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ostankino TV Tower - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Sokolniki Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Satirikon Theatre - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Contemporary Museum of Calligraphy - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Rizhskaya Railway Museum - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Experimentanium - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Baikal is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 20 km / 12.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.