European Hotel - Mariupol
9, Primorsky Blvd. - Mariupol1-877-662-6988
Welcome to European Hotel!
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner as this 3-star hotel in Mariupol has its own restaurant. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Free Wi-Fi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like. The reception also has a safe deposit box should you need to lock away any valuables during your stay. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry, an elevator (lift) and laundry facilities.
Check Availability at European Hotel
- Luggage room
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- City tour
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Laundry service
- Room service - limited hour
- Laundry room
- Internet/Email services
- Billiards / Snooker
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Check-in: after 2 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
European Hotel reviews
Loading reviews in other languages...
- May 2012
- Venere Guest
- Single traveller
European Hotel reviews by TripAdvisor
European Hotel has 19 guest rooms, all with climate control and free local calls. Satellite TV channels offer entertainment at the end of a busy day. Corporate travelers will benefit from free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access as well as phones during their Mariupol visit.
A good night's sleep in supportive pillowtop mattresses with premium bedding will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their holiday or business trip. Private bathrooms are outfitted with superior features such as showers, rainfall showerheads, bathrobes and slippers. Minibars and hair dryers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. Irons/ironing boards can be provided on request.
- Mini bar
- Ironing facilities on request
- Hairdryer in each room
- Satellite TV
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- High speed Internet access
- Wireless Internet access