Hotel Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu - Machu Picchu Pueblo
Hiram Bingham Ave - Machu Picchu Pueblo1-877-662-6988
Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu is in the mountains and offers free breakfast - just one of the extra touches that make for a comfortable stay at this luxury hotel in Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
This 4-star Machu Picchu hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner so there's no need to worry about dining options on this trip. Guests wishing to relax with a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Free Wi-Fi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like. A safe is available at reception. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands and laundry facilities.
Very good location and service! Silent room, beautiful garden.Venere Guest, Japan
Check Availability at Hotel Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu
Breakfast at Hotel Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu
A free buffet breakfast is available between 5:30 AM and 9 AM.
- Luggage room
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Laundry room
- Gift shop
- Internet/Email services
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: after 1 PM.
Check-out: before 11 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 827
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PEN 413 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge Hotel reviews
- September 2013
- Venere Guest
- Mature couple
Very good location and service! Silent room, beautiful garden.
- May 2014
- Venere Guest
We paid a lot of money for our room which was very nice but we have had similar rooms at a much lower cost. I guess we paid more for the location. Unfortunately my wife became ill with a stomach infection and couldn't enjoy the hotel or the surroundings but the staff arranged a doctor very quickly and the room doubled as a hospital as she received medication through a drip that certainly helped in her recovery. The staff were able to allow her to stay in the room for an extra hour which was appreciated.
Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge Hotel reviews by TripAdvisor
Book your luxury accommodation at Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu, offering 31 guest rooms with climate control. Guests can unwind at the end of a long day and enjoy 32-inch TVs with cable channels. Corporate travelers will benefit from free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks, safes and phones during their Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes visit.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers, bathrobes, slippers and hair dryers. Minibars and complimentary bottled water are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional comforts include blackout drapes/curtains.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service is available.
- Mini bar
- Baby cots/cribs available
- Hairdryer in each room
- Cable TV
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Hotel Machu Picchu Sanctuary LodgeTemple of the Condor - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Machu Picchu - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Huayna Picchu - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Aguas Calientes Hot Springs - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Winaywayna Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Cocal Mayo Hot Springs - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Llaqtapata - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Ollantaytambo Terraces - 31.7 km / 19.7 mi
Plaza de Armas - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Moray Terraces - 41.9 km / 26.1 mi
Choquequirao - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi
Salt Mines Of Maras - 44.7 km / 27.8 mi
Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
Iglesia de Urubamba - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
The preferred airport for Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 77 km / 47.8 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.