Hotel Metro - London
32 Covent Market Place - London1-877-662-6988
Hotel Metro is a centrally located hotel surrounded by entertainment venues and shops.
Enjoy a spot of lunch or an evening meal at this 3 star London hotel's restaurant where you're sure to find something to suit your taste. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks after a long day. Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide express check-in and express check-out.
Free Wi-Fi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like. The hotel has a meeting room available for hire. Catch up with all the local news and weather in the lobby, where you will find complimentary newspapers and a TV, as well as fresh coffee and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, an elevator (lift) and concierge services.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Hotel Metro
- Laundry service
- Room service - limited hour
- Pets accepted
- Entire property is non-smoking
- Limousine service
- Valet service
- Private parking
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- Meeting Room
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Check-in: between 3 PM and 5:30 AM.
Check-out: before 11 AM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 13.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 65.00 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- Deposit: CAD 150 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A 13 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Book your pet-friendly accommodation at Hotel Metro, offering 20 guest rooms with iPod docking stations and designer toiletries. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 37-inch LCD televisions with cable channels. Corporate travelers visiting the London area will benefit from free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks, safes and phones.
Individual décor and furnishings make each stay a unique experience. A good night's sleep in supportive pillowtop mattresses with down comforters will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their holiday or business trip. Partially open bathrooms are designed to promote relaxation and well-being; all offer superior benefits, including deep soaking bathtubs with separate showers, rainfall showerheads, bathrobes and hair dryers. Refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Rooms also include climate control, free local calls and air conditioning.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. Microwaves can be provided on request.
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Extra beds
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hairdryer in each room
- In-room ironing facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- LCD flat screen TV
- Cable TV
- High speed Internet access
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Hotel MetroCovent Garden Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Budweiser Gardens - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum London - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Grand Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Harris Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Citi Plaza Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Victoria Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
London Convention Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Labatt Brewery Tour - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Centennial Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
London Regional Children's Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Banting House - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Western Fair Entertainment Centre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
University of Western Ontario - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Parkwood Hospital - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Metro is London, ON (YXU-London Intl.) - 9.7 km / 6 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Hotel Metro
- Limousine service
- Valet service
- Private parking