Amalia Hotel Kalambaka - Kalambaka
Theopetra - Kalambaka
Unwind and relax with down comforters in the guest rooms at this business-friendly hotel in Kalambaka, not to mention it also offers an outdoor pool and free breakfast. Amalia Hotel Kalambaka is also near skiing.
This 4-star Kalambaka hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner so there's no need to worry about dining options on this trip. Guests wishing to relax with a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Free Wi-Fi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like. Planning a meeting? This hotel has 5 meeting rooms, as well as a 24-hour business center. Curl up to your favorite show in front of the fireplace in the lobby, where you can also enjoy a hot cup of coffee. The reception also has a safe deposit box. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry, an elevator (lift), a garden, concierge services and laundry facilities.
We had a wonderful stay at this elegant and tastefully decorated but also warm and...Venere Guest, Greece
Check Availability at Amalia Hotel Kalambaka
Breakfast at Amalia Hotel Kalambaka
A free buffet breakfast is available between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
- Snack bar
- Laundry service
- Room service - limited hour
- Shops in the hotel
- Pets accepted
- Laundry room
- Limousine service
- Free parking
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- Indoor entertainment room
- Conference room
- Business Center
- Baby sitter
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in: after 12:30 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.50 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10.00 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.50 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10.00 (from 7 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Amalia Hotel Kalambaka is also known as
Amalia Hotel Kalambaka Meteora
Amalia Hotel Kalambaka reviews
- January 2010
- Venere Guest
We had a wonderful stay at this elegant and tastefully decorated but also warm and cosy hotel.
- December 2014
- Venere Guest
- Family with young children
Amalia Hotel Kalambaka reviews by TripAdvisor
Book your business-friendly accommodation at Amalia Hotel Kalambaka, offering 172 guest rooms with climate control. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy plasma televisions with satellite channels and DVD players. Business travelers will have access to free wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks and phones during their Meteora visit. A good night's sleep in comfortable beds with down comforters will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their vacation or business trip.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with bathtubs, slippers and complimentary toiletries. Refrigerators and hair dryers are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include soundproofing, air conditioning and blackout drapes/curtains.
- Air conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Extra beds
- Soundproof rooms
- Hairdryer in each room
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet access
Distances from Amalia Hotel KalambakaTheopetra Cave - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Meteora - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Archaeological Collection of Trikki - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Trikala Municipal Folklore Museum - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Pertouli Ski Center - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
The preferred airport for Amalia Hotel Kalambaka is Volos (VOL) - 107 km / 66.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
Transportation services Amalia Hotel Kalambaka
- Limousine service
- Free parking