Hotel Amazon Camp - Iquitos
Jr. Arica #136 (Frente a la Plaza de Armas) - Iquitos1-877-662-6988
Welcome to Amazon Camp! Iquitos Plaza de Armas, Iquitos Cathedral and Plaza 28 de Julio are easy to reach.
Enjoy brunch, lunch and dinner at this 3-star Iquitos eco-hotel's restaurant where you're sure to find something to suit all tastes. Make the most of your trip, whether for business or pleasure, by taking some time to relax as you will find beauty services on offer. Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Outfitted with a bar/lounge, you'll find the perfect place to have a drink.
There is also a safety deposit box at reception for all your valuables. Other amenities include a roundtrip airport shuttle, dry cleaning/laundry services and a garden.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Hotel Amazon Camp
Breakfast at Hotel Amazon Camp
A free hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning.
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Pets accepted
- Currency exchange
- Room service - 24 hour
- Laundry service
- Dogs allowed
- City tour
- Front desk - safety deposit box
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Internet/Email services
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the eco-hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 10 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Check-in: after 9:00 AM.
Check-out: before 1 PM.
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Book your pet-friendly accommodation at the 20-room Amazon Camp. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 21-inch televisions. Business travelers will have access to dial-up internet during their Iquitos visit.
Visitors will wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day after a good night's sleep in comfortable beds with down comforters, plus a selection of pillows from a pillow menu. Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers and rainfall showerheads. Coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs.
A turndown service is available.
- Coffee and tea maker
- Extra beds
- Dial-up Internet access
Distances from Hotel Amazon CampIquitos Plaza de Armas - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Iquitos Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Plaza 28 de Julio - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Amazon Camp is Iquitos (IQT-Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta Intl.) - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.
Transportation services Hotel Amazon Camp
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport