Herathera Island Resort - Hulhudhoo
Herathera Island Addu Atoll - Hulhudhoo1-877-662-6988
Unwind and relax with premium bedding in the guest rooms at Herathera Island Resort which also offers a private beach and free breakfast rendering this Herathera beach hotel conveniently located in the area of Addu Atoll a good choice.
Addu is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering body treatments and facials. Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at this 4-star Herathera hotel's restaurant where you're sure to find something to suit your taste. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and a picnic area. Unwind with some laps as this hotel features an outdoor pool. Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Child-friendly amenities at this hotel include babysitting and supervised childcare/activities.
The hotel has a conference center available for hire. Free Wi-Fi is available. There is a TV in the lobby area, perfect if you are waiting for friends or simply want to catch up with the news. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry, a garden, concierge services and laundry facilities.
It is good only rated hotel that needs a lot to be done to move to a very good rat...Venere Guest, United Arab Emirates
Check Availability at Herathera Island Resort
Breakfast at Herathera Island Resort
A free buffet breakfast is available between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
- Laundry service
- Gift shop
- Laundry room
- Tennis court
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Private beach
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk - 24 hour
- Luggage room
- City tour
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport
- Internet/Email services
- TV Lounge
- Spa/Wellness Centre
- Hydromassage Jacuzzi
- Conference room
- Baby sitter
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via airplane and boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: after 2 PM.
Check-out: before noon.
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 70 minutes via a flight to Gan International airport and then 10 minutes by speedboat to the resort. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 3 days/72 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Airways between 4 AM and 11 PM. Guests arriving outside of these hours are advised to book a hotel room in Male or Hulhumale until services resume.
Guests must pay the domestic flight fee and the speedboat fee at checkout.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 380 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 248.00 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 81.20
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 20.30 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 162.30
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 40.06 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Airplane and boat transfer per adult: USD 380 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 248 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Herathera Island Resort reviews
- January 2015
- Venere Guest
- Family with young children
- United Arab Emirates
It is good only rated hotel that needs a lot to be done to move to a very good rated hotel. First, the staff should be way better train in how to deal with the customers and any raised issue. Second, You need to keep your receipts with you until you finish the checkout since they tend to recharge bills on you and don't believe that you paid. Third, you need to ask the hotel to book the returned domestics flight in the first day you arrive and follow to make sure they do. I trusted them and they gave me the confirmation at 10:30 PM and requested me to check out at 2:45AM the same day even knowing that my international flight was at 18:00. Tried to work it out with them and explaining that I have kids and can't wait for more than 12 hours for my flight, but they didn't do a thing. basically, it wasn't professional to inform the customer couple hours before the flight. I personally had couple bad experiences that will stop me to go back to this hotel or recommend it to people. My advice, try to go to a better facility.
- January 2015
- Venere Guest
Herathera Island Resort reviews by TripAdvisor
Herathera Island Resort offers 271 guest rooms for your beach holiday. Guests can kick back at the end of a busy day and enjoy 46-inch LCD televisions with premium cable channels. Business travelers visiting the Addu Atoll area will have access to free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access as well as desks and phones.
A good night's sleep in comfortable beds with premium bedding will have visitors waking up refreshed and well-rested throughout their vacation or business trip. Partially open bathrooms are outfitted with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes and slippers. Refrigerators, minibars, coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water are supplied in each room to facilitate basic travel needs. Additional guest comforts include air conditioning, hair dryers and ceiling fans.
Bathroom toiletries are provided free of charge. A turndown service is available.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Mini fridge
- Extra beds
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hairdryer in each room
- LCD flat screen TV
- Cable TV
- High speed Internet access
- Wireless Internet access
- Dial-up Internet access
Distances from Herathera Island ResortHulhudhoo Harbor - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Meedhoo Jetty - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Huludu Lagoon Beach - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Gan Beach - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Fuvahmulah Harbor - 41.8 km / 26 mi
Dhadimagu Lake - 42.3 km / 26.3 mi
Foahmulah Beach - 43 km / 26.7 mi
Maguhdhuvva Beach - 100.7 km / 62.6 mi
Maguhdhuvva Port - 100.9 km / 62.7 mi
Gadhdhoo Beach - 104.9 km / 65.2 mi
Spa by Clarins - 145.1 km / 90.2 mi
Dive School - 145.5 km / 90.4 mi
Water Sport Centre - 145.6 km / 90.5 mi
Island Port - 325.9 km / 202.5 mi
Meedhuffushi Island Pier - 403.4 km / 250.7 mi
The preferred airport for Herathera Island Resort is Male (MLE-Male Intl.) - 535.1 km / 332.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 km and mile.
Transportation services Herathera Island Resort
- Shuttle service from and/or to the airport