Hotel Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge - Golfito
Piedras Blancas National Park Peninsula de Osa - Golfito1-877-662-6988
Looking for lodges in Golfito? Take a look at Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge!
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at this 3-star Golfito lodge's restaurant where you're sure to find something to suit your taste. Outfitted with a bar/lounge, you'll find the perfect place to have a drink.
The front desk is open during limited hours and you will also find coffee in the lobby area. Staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, an area shuttle, beach/pool umbrellas and a garden.
We show TripAdvisor reviews for new Venere hotels that haven't been reviewed yet
Check Availability at Hotel Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge
Breakfast at Hotel Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge
A free breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
- City tour
- Shuttle service
- Gift shop
- Beach umbrellas and deck loungers
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via airplane and boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Check-in: after 2 PM.
Check-out: before 2 PM.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge offers 10 guest rooms with furnished balconies. Corporate travelers will benefit from laptop-compatible safes during their Golfito visit.
Private bathrooms are outfitted with showers. Additional comforts include ceiling fans.
A turndown service is available.
- Extra beds
Distances from Hotel Playa Nicuesa Rainforest LodgePlaya Cacao - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Golfito Marina - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Fortunato Atencio Stadium - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Casa Orquideas Botanical Garden - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Parque Nacional de Fauna Silvestre Golfito - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Piedras Blancas National Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Puerto Jimenez Pier - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Corcovado National Park Office - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Wilson Botanical Garden - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
Drake Bay Beach - 49.8 km / 31 mi
Cano Island Biological Reserve - 75.1 km / 46.7 mi
The preferred airport for Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge is San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.) - 186.2 km / 115.7 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Transportation services Hotel Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge
- Shuttle service